Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i thot u sed 70k for the COL1 ? i got 60knx rite now gettin mor tom.

  2. #17
    BackToTheBurbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Bump .

  3. #18
    ILoveCA12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Two 50k Karma Koin Cards right now.

    Skype Name: ILoveCA12
    Last edited by ILoveCA12; 11-18-2012 at 02:56 PM.

  4. #19
    ranjid101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Sad
    i will give u MAJ5 which has 64k nx and 2Lt acc it has 5 perms and maj has 4 i think with goood stuff on there

    ---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

    65k nx ... Maj5 with perms ... 2lt with perms .. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...ding-maj5.html
    if intersted let me knw

  5. #20
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    guys i already bot his COL1 and he hasnt given the info to me yet we traded last night and he hasnt given me the acc. i payed full

  6. #21
    Andy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Herpaderp.
    Posts
    2,074
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    225
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoneyMan View Post
    guys i already bot his COL1 and he hasnt given the info to me yet we traded last night and he hasnt given me the acc. i payed full
    Are you trying to say he scammed you?
    If so , scammer grave with valid proof please

  7. #22
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    To see if hes tryin to avoid me someone add him oon skype and see wen he gets on his name on skype is: BackToTheBurbs|MPGH

  8. #23
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i got proof and idk ima w8 to see if its just computer problems or somethin someone add him on skype and see if he talks to u

    ---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

    nvm everyone srry i just heard from someone that BackToTheBurbs sed he would be bak on Tuesday so i do NOT think he is a scammer

  9. #24
    Andy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Herpaderp.
    Posts
    2,074
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    225
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoneyMan View Post
    i got proof and idk ima w8 to see if its just computer problems or somethin someone add him on skype and see if he talks to u

    ---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

    nvm everyone srry i just heard from someone that BackToTheBurbs sed he would be bak on Tuesday so i do NOT think he is a scammer
    Then why was his last activity on MPGH 2 hours ago ?

  10. #25
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    [6:14:12 PM | Edited 6:14:15 PM] Robby GRiff: brooooo i got it
    [6:14:18 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: hey
    [6:14:43 PM] Robby GRiff: wen does ur plane leave
    [6:15:15 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: 15 mins
    [6:15:18 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: let me get the info
    [6:15:58 PM] Robby GRiff: ok and ill video chat to show u card (back hasnt been scratched and the receit)
    [6:16:19 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i cant
    [6:16:21 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: send the codes
    [6:16:24 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: im ready
    [6:16:50 PM] Robby GRiff: wat u meen i cant?
    [6:17:10 PM] Robby GRiff: and can u screen share showing u hav the acc. rite now
    [6:17:23 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: just send the codes
    [6:17:24 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i trust you
    [6:17:56 PM] Robby GRiff: dude im gettin scetchy can u send half info i send half nx u send rest i send rest plzz
    [6:18:06 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: well then try
    [6:18:09 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: im at a fucking airport
    [6:18:15 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: and the internet is slow
    [6:18:19 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i got 10 mins tops
    [6:18:37 PM] Robby GRiff: ok start typin info ill video chat showin card
    [6:18:43 PM] Robby GRiff: s
    [6:18:51 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: okay
    [6:18:59 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: backtotheburbscol@yahoo.com
    [6:19:01 PM] *** Call to BackToTheBurbs | MPGH, duration 00:19. ***
    [6:19:22 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i see it
    [6:19:26 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: send the first one
    [6:19:52 PM] Robby GRiff: send me pass.?
    [6:19:57 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: no then you can take it
    [6:20:03 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: dude
    [6:20:10 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: im boarding now
    [6:20:12 PM] Robby GRiff: no u hav security questions
    [6:20:13 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: now or never
    [6:20:19 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: you got 2 mins
    [6:20:20 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: before i go
    [6:20:29 PM] Robby GRiff: can we do it wen u land bro
    [6:20:35 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: next week tuesday
    [6:20:47 PM] Robby GRiff: thats wen u land?
    [6:20:55 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: no
    [6:20:58 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i wont have internet
    [6:20:59 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: dude
    [6:20:59 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: leaving
    [6:21:00 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: now
    [6:21:06 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: SEND IT OR NOT
    [6:21:08 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: IM LEAVING
    [6:21:22 PM] Robby GRiff: well i wont be able to do it fast enough
    [6:21:34 PM] Robby GRiff: giv me ur numba
    [6:21:40 PM] Robby GRiff: ill call u
    [6:21:55 PM] Robby GRiff: comon and wen u land try to find wifi
    [6:22:16 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i cant
    [6:22:16 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: dude
    [6:22:21 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i got 10 mins
    [6:22:29 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: because i can board then
    [6:22:32 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: im on the plane
    [6:22:32 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: now
    [6:22:35 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: sitting
    [6:22:35 PM] Robby GRiff: ? u just sed ur leavin
    [6:22:40 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i just boarded
    [6:22:45 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: 10 mins till take offf
    [6:23:02 PM] Robby GRiff: ok giv me the pass bro i need acc. for black friday
    [6:23:08 PM] Robby GRiff: ill giv u the codes com on
    [6:23:13 PM] Robby GRiff: u dont got much time
    [6:23:38 PM] Robby GRiff: i just want to see if i can log on to the acc.
    [6:23:42 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: send the first code
    [6:23:45 PM] Robby GRiff: hurry
    [6:23:45 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: then full info
    [6:23:51 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: only way
    [6:24:59 PM] Robby GRiff: SFR46MHGPUKDSVW52G73
    [6:25:06 PM] Robby GRiff: now full info plz
    [6:25:27 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: kk
    [6:25:53 PM] Robby GRiff: wats the pass.?
    [6:25:57 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: activating
    [6:25:59 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: code
    [6:26:08 PM] Robby GRiff: ok hurry wats the pass
    [6:26:45 PM] Robby GRiff: wtfffff

    guys hes a scammer i already reported him so stop postin on his fake acc.s

  11. #26
    Andy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Herpaderp.
    Posts
    2,074
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    225
    My Mood
    Cold
    Your fault for going first & him rushing you.
    MM or just don't buy , not worth the risk to do so.

  12. #27
    ILoveCA12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoneyMan View Post
    [6:14:12 PM | Edited 6:14:15 PM] Robby GRiff: brooooo i got it
    [6:14:18 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: hey
    [6:14:43 PM] Robby GRiff: wen does ur plane leave
    [6:15:15 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: 15 mins
    [6:15:18 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: let me get the info
    [6:15:58 PM] Robby GRiff: ok and ill video chat to show u card (back hasnt been scratched and the receit)
    [6:16:19 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i cant
    [6:16:21 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: send the codes
    [6:16:24 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: im ready
    [6:16:50 PM] Robby GRiff: wat u meen i cant?
    [6:17:10 PM] Robby GRiff: and can u screen share showing u hav the acc. rite now
    [6:17:23 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: just send the codes
    [6:17:24 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i trust you
    [6:17:56 PM] Robby GRiff: dude im gettin scetchy can u send half info i send half nx u send rest i send rest plzz
    [6:18:06 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: well then try
    [6:18:09 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: im at a fucking airport
    [6:18:15 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: and the internet is slow
    [6:18:19 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i got 10 mins tops
    [6:18:37 PM] Robby GRiff: ok start typin info ill video chat showin card
    [6:18:43 PM] Robby GRiff: s
    [6:18:51 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: okay
    [6:18:59 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: backtotheburbscol@yahoo.com
    [6:19:01 PM] *** Call to BackToTheBurbs | MPGH, duration 00:19. ***
    [6:19:22 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i see it
    [6:19:26 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: send the first one
    [6:19:52 PM] Robby GRiff: send me pass.?
    [6:19:57 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: no then you can take it
    [6:20:03 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: dude
    [6:20:10 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: im boarding now
    [6:20:12 PM] Robby GRiff: no u hav security questions
    [6:20:13 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: now or never
    [6:20:19 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: you got 2 mins
    [6:20:20 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: before i go
    [6:20:29 PM] Robby GRiff: can we do it wen u land bro
    [6:20:35 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: next week tuesday
    [6:20:47 PM] Robby GRiff: thats wen u land?
    [6:20:55 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: no
    [6:20:58 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i wont have internet
    [6:20:59 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: dude
    [6:20:59 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: leaving
    [6:21:00 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: now
    [6:21:06 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: SEND IT OR NOT
    [6:21:08 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: IM LEAVING
    [6:21:22 PM] Robby GRiff: well i wont be able to do it fast enough
    [6:21:34 PM] Robby GRiff: giv me ur numba
    [6:21:40 PM] Robby GRiff: ill call u
    [6:21:55 PM] Robby GRiff: comon and wen u land try to find wifi
    [6:22:16 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i cant
    [6:22:16 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: dude
    [6:22:21 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i got 10 mins
    [6:22:29 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: because i can board then
    [6:22:32 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: im on the plane
    [6:22:32 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: now
    [6:22:35 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: sitting
    [6:22:35 PM] Robby GRiff: ? u just sed ur leavin
    [6:22:40 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: i just boarded
    [6:22:45 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: 10 mins till take offf
    [6:23:02 PM] Robby GRiff: ok giv me the pass bro i need acc. for black friday
    [6:23:08 PM] Robby GRiff: ill giv u the codes com on
    [6:23:13 PM] Robby GRiff: u dont got much time
    [6:23:38 PM] Robby GRiff: i just want to see if i can log on to the acc.
    [6:23:42 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: send the first code
    [6:23:45 PM] Robby GRiff: hurry
    [6:23:45 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: then full info
    [6:23:51 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: only way
    [6:24:59 PM] Robby GRiff: SFR46MHGPUKDSVW52G73
    [6:25:06 PM] Robby GRiff: now full info plz
    [6:25:27 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: kk
    [6:25:53 PM] Robby GRiff: wats the pass.?
    [6:25:57 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: activating
    [6:25:59 PM] BackToTheBurbs | MPGH: code
    [6:26:08 PM] Robby GRiff: ok hurry wats the pass
    [6:26:45 PM] Robby GRiff: wtfffff

    guys hes a scammer i already reported him so stop postin on his fake acc.s
    Dude calm your nipples. He was at an airport with 5 minutes to go. You should've waited instead of being an impatient 5 year old. When he comes back, he'll will give you the rest of the info, plus you only gave him half the nx. This guy's done many trades, and probably isn't a scammer. Every day you whine one his threads and it's pissing me off. Wait for him to get back instead of being an immature f*ck.
    Last edited by ILoveCA12; 11-19-2012 at 09:57 PM.

  13. #28
    Andy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Herpaderp.
    Posts
    2,074
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    225
    My Mood
    Cold
    Doesn't matter.
    Account made : Nov , 2012.
    2 posts .
    gfg.

  14. #29
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I was gunna w8 then he kept rushin me and if he had time to redeem the card he had time do giv me the acc. that i bot and i already paid 50k nx and owed his 20k nx he sed giv me 10k nx and ill giv u fullll info and then u can giv me rest already gave him 60k nx and no acc. -_-

  15. #30
    ILoveCA12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy™ View Post
    Doesn't matter.
    Account made : Nov , 2012.
    2 posts .
    gfg.
    Hey kid, I may only have 2 posts, but I'm still more mature than some people here including you. Posts don't determine maturity. Good try.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling Csm2 with PERM LEGION
    By -_imdoneca in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 02:10 PM
  2. Trading CPT 4 For An account with Perm Legion
    By DannyVaj in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 02:06 PM
  3. [Info] Did I just win a perm LegioN ? :D
    By allo125 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 03:46 PM
  4. [CA] Selling CSM2 , 3 PERMS. [Mei 7 day, Mei's Mp7 Mod 1D] - 1600 MS Points.
    By Vietdragon21 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:59 AM
  5. 150$+ 1lt3 Platinum! Has 13 PERMS! HAS PERM SPECS! 200 DAYS EPIC MP7 MEI! ETC!
    By gbatemper123 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 01:43 AM