Thread: SELLING GOA!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 19 of 19
  1. #16
    THE J0KER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona - from jersey
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    129
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by xxkevinxx View Post
    yea hes gunna give it to you, but then recover it somehow o.o, thats what he did to me
    Use a OMM......

  2. #17
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 2399matt-v2 View Post
    Use a OMM......
    Yea, i did use a OMM, i used Hugo Boss


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #18
    THE J0KER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona - from jersey
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    129
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by xxkevinxx View Post
    Yea, i did use a OMM, i used Hugo Boss
    Then how did he recover it? He gave you all the personal email information as well?

  4. #19
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 2399matt-v2 View Post
    Then how did he recover it? He gave you all the personal email information as well?
    No clue, i think he submitted a ticket to nexon, because the MM said it kept changing to his email


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. SELLING GOA SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY ! FULL INFO "not going first Saftey reasons"
    By termator in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 09:45 PM
  2. Selling GOA Account
    By SQUIDDIAM0ND in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:46 PM
  3. Selling GOA
    By DannyVaj in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:25 PM
  4. Selling GOA
    By iPhone4S in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 07:21 AM
  5. Selling GOA Acc 2Million Gp N Over 600 Exp/Gp Passes Left
    By Joeykid813 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 06:41 AM