Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124

    buying nx, paying in paypal.

    idc what amount i'll pay 90% of the original cost.

    ie: 10k = 9$ usd

    20k = 18

    and so on.

    you go first or mm.

    msn: inb4atroll@hotmail.com

    ps: don't try to make me go first cus it's not gonna happen.

  2. #2
    killer662's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I doubt many people are going to do it with those rates. They should be $12 = $10k NX. So the person could make money not loose it...

  3. #3
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124
    bump .

  4. #4
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,219
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    so...we are actually using money? you also forgot to mention that Paypal has tax so you'll actually only get 8 something


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  5. #5
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by xxkevinxx View Post
    so...we are actually using money? you also forgot to mention that Paypal has tax so you'll actually only get 8 something
    gifting = little to no taxes.

  6. #6
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,219
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post


    gifting = little to no taxes.
    but technically you are the only one making money o.o...............
    we are losing money selling to you -.-


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  7. #7
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by xxkevinxx View Post
    but technically you are the only one making money o.o...............
    we are losing money selling to you -.-
    jakeraad95 sold me 10k cards for 6 dollars.

  8. #8
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,219
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    WOW SIGN ME UP FOR THIS BUSINESS


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  9. #9
    Cyborgy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sjoerd
    Posts
    1,284
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by xxkevinxx View Post
    WOW SIGN ME UP FOR THIS BUSINESS
    he's been offline for a while now....

  10. #10
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,219
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post


    he's been offline for a while now....
    ): i want in Q.Q


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. #11
    Y_U_NO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    The only way you (The seller) is making profit is if you get the NX from ******s\GetReward programs. In the long run he will either use the NX or sell at 9.50 \10k

  12. #12
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,219
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Y_U_NO View Post
    The only way you (The seller) is making profit is if you get the NX from ******s\GetReward programs. In the long run he will either use the NX or sell at 9.50 \10k
    But we cant make profit with that, because if we using ******s and get reward programs, we cant sell that sheeet anyways


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. #13
    CA-Dealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I GOT 50k Nx

  14. #14
    Y_U_NO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by xxkevinxx View Post
    But we cant make profit with that, because if we using ******s and get reward programs, we cant sell that sheeet anyways
    Yes you can.

    When you claim the "item" they generally send the code to your registered email OR send the physical card to your address or PO Box.

    You trade the code for the $

Similar Threads

  1. [CA][NA]Buying 1LT + Paying 40$[paypal]
    By sugar04 in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:52 PM
  2. Buying CA Account (Paying in paypal)
    By Latios in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 04:31 PM
  3. Buy Paysafe/Walicard, pay with Paypal
    By x22like in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 04:35 AM