Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    skhy0912's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    BUYING CPT TO GOA | PAYPAL | KARMA | TORONTO | SKYPE | $200 AVAILABLE

    SKYPE: JAY.SIM7
    LOCATION: TORONTO
    MONEY: $200

    EMAIL: SKHY1808@HOTMAIL.COM

    I like to buy the account, because my accounts got banned. (power leveling)

    igns are ZakumXD and proguitar.

    I really don't care if you don't have gp or perms. I only care about the rank.

    Please add me on the skype.

    If you live in Toronto and wish to meet up with me and trade, it is fine.

    But I will only meet up if you are selling really high rank.

    Thank you

    ADD ME ON SKYPE i will be on
    Last edited by skhy0912; 01-02-2013 at 12:23 PM.

  2. #2
    Andy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Herpaderp.
    Posts
    2,074
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    225
    My Mood
    Cold
    You say you live in toronto ; why would you meet people to trade a virtual item?
    & your flag says Anguilla ?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...ount-sale.html

  3. #3
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    i have a cpt 2 u can have for 25k nx? i have another cpt that i bought withc has 22 perms, no use for it have original pw and all @skhy0912

  4. #4
    Ranked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

  5. #5
    Observation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,011
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    This guy is fishy tried to make a deal and wouldn't go first and or use a Middleman, also he says Location:Toronto when he hates the U.S and lives in canada...

  6. #6
    Andy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Herpaderp.
    Posts
    2,074
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    225
    My Mood
    Cold
    No middleman = Obvious scammer.
    Anyone legit wouldn't mind using a middleman.

  7. #7
    Observation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,011
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy™ View Post
    No middleman = Obvious scammer.
    Anyone legit wouldn't mind using a middleman.
    Exactly my point make sure to use an omm with him (if he is willing to -.-) or you put yourself at risk of a scam.

  8. #8
    Ranked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by xCAe92 View Post
    This guy is fishy tried to make a deal and wouldn't go first and or use a Middleman, also he says Location:Toronto when he hates the U.S and lives in canada...
    He tried making me drive all the way from New York to Toronto for an account lmfao. He wouldn't even pay first or use a MM when he can easily chargeback on Paypal if I did scam him (not saying I do scam).

  9. #9
    Observation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,011
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked View Post
    He tried making me drive all the way from New York to Toronto for an account lmfao. He wouldn't even pay first or use a MM when he can easily chargeback on Paypal if I did scam him (not saying I do scam).
    Yea I know Same thing happened to me. I asked for him to go first or mm and then he said this.

  10. #10
    Andy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Herpaderp.
    Posts
    2,074
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    225
    My Mood
    Cold
    No point of even doing business with this person.
    He made account in 2012 ; with 1 post.
    Won't use MM .

  11. #11
    skhy0912's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Please don't call me scammer. I never said "I won't use middle man". I'm just not ready. And you guys didn't want to go first and same goes for me.
    I told you guys to come to Toronto if you can. I never asked you to come to trade.
    And again, Please don't call me scammer because I didn't even take your ID.
    I know I have 1 post so I will use middle man.

    And again, those people who tried to trade with me never mentioned about the middle man.

  12. #12
    PromoSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Lol, so I traded with him and when he was talking he pretty much forced me to first. This made me use a revert on the account before I actually gave him it (I'll delete it after the trade is done since he is suspicious and a new member on the forums). After I did gave him the info since I trusted him enough, he goes offline for 10 minutes because he claims he was using the MSN Web Messenger (although it didn't even say he signed on web). Ten minutes later, he notices the original/older email, freaks out, and starts trying to hack the account since I accidentally left the secret questions the same. I honestly think that this guy is very suspicious and you should definitely use a middle man when trading with him...




  13. #13
    frank1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PromoSeller View Post
    Lol, so I traded with him and when he was talking he pretty much forced me to first. This made me use a revert on the account before I actually gave him it (I'll delete it after the trade is done since he is suspicious and a new member on the forums). After I did gave him the info since I trusted him enough, he goes offline for 10 minutes because he claims he was using the MSN Web Messenger (although it didn't even say he signed on web). Ten minutes later, he notices the original/older email, freaks out, and starts trying to hack the account since I accidentally left the secret questions the same. I honestly think that this guy is very suspicious and you should definitely use a middle man when trading with him...



    Any conclusion? You trade with him or you just give to him all the info. and didn't paid to you?

  14. #14
    PromoSeller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    193
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by frank1989 View Post
    Any conclusion? You trade with him or you just give to him all the info. and didn't paid to you?
    I gave him info with a revert because he never mentioned anything about a middleman and INSISTED that I went first (which I would delete once he payed me), and he went offline after I gave him the info. He came back 10 minutes later just to tell me "oh yeah that isnt the original email"

  15. #15
    frank1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PromoSeller View Post
    I gave him info with a revert because he never mentioned anything about a middleman and INSISTED that I went first (which I would delete once he payed me), and he went offline after I gave him the info. He came back 10 minutes later just to tell me "oh yeah that isnt the original email"
    Sketchy.
    First of all, if he refuses to use a Middle-Man, he probably want to scam.
    Use a Middle-Man guys, to be safe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [CANA] Buying CPT Or higher Needs atleast 2 - 3 perms 20 or 30 bucks paypal or nx.
    By Kung F Backup. in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 06:22 PM
  2. buying g1 creds over paypal
    By napster835 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. Buy silver prem + g1 paypal money
    By Tala in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 01:12 PM