Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 80
  1. #61
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylancool16 View Post
    Hello deer @Loading.. ,
    I offer $200.00 US. Why? Because if you take in mind that the account in question has tons of epic and rare perms, that much perm mercs and an amazing inbox, and also take in mind the rank, the GP, the NX grade and the clan level 5 (especially when leader), $200.00 US should be in my opinion it's minimum price.
    I will transfer $200.00 US throught my verified Paypal account, and since it is a big amount of money and I do not trust middle mens for this amount of money in mind, I am not willing to use any middle mens for this trade/purchase.
    If you do not want to trust me, then take the $150.00 US offered by TestingThis21. I am not willing to insist or try to change your mind to sell it to me, it's to take or refuse, it is all your call.
    I hope you to give me news as soon as possible throught my instant messaging adress (also used for Hotmail messaging): dylan_lacerte@hotmail.com

    Sincerely, Dylancool16
    I've read that as:
    Hello deer Loading.., the leader of the western deers.
    [COLOR="Silver"]
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  2. #62
    TestingThis21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    It has been this long and the account still has not been sold.

  3. #63
    321h3dshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    interested, might be able to get $100 rounded up (sorry its such a low number)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    sigh.gif  

    Last edited by 321h3dshot; 01-29-2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: trying to get rid of the gif >.<

  4. #64
    segerydrth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    112
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylancool16 View Post
    Hello deer @Loading.. ,
    I offer $200.00 US. Why? Because if you take in mind that the account in question has tons of epic and rare perms, that much perm mercs and an amazing inbox, and also take in mind the rank, the GP, the NX grade and the clan level 5 (especially when leader), $200.00 US should be in my opinion it's minimum price.
    I will transfer $200.00 US throught my verified Paypal account, and since it is a big amount of money and I do not trust middle mens for this amount of money in mind, I am not willing to use any middle mens for this trade/purchase.
    If you do not want to trust me, then take the $150.00 US offered by TestingThis21. I am not willing to insist or try to change your mind to sell it to me, it's to take or refuse, it is all your call.
    I hope you to give me news as soon as possible throught my instant messaging adress (also used for Hotmail messaging): dylan_lacerte@hotmail.com

    Sincerely, Dylancool16
    Sounds suspicious
    Why not trust a mm

    Beware of imposters, only add me using this button.

  5. #65
    DuckFaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by segerydrth View Post
    Sounds suspicious
    Why not trust a mm
    Obviously.
    Kid takes the time to properly type a shitty paragraph to try and look trust able.

    Each time I read a line of his post I fucking get a new type of cancer -_-.

  6. #66
    segerydrth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    112
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFaze View Post
    Obviously.
    Kid takes the time to properly type a shitty paragraph to try and look trust able.

    Each time I read a line of his post I fucking get a new type of cancer -_-.
    Goood go die with ur new cancer then

    ---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFaze View Post
    Obviously.
    Kid takes the time to properly type a shitty paragraph to try and look trust able.

    Each time I read a line of his post I fucking get a new type of cancer -_-.
    How is it not suspicious huh ?
    Tell me that ?
    it us always safer with a mm
    If that account gets scammed he is fucked ok
    Just saying for expensive accounts use OMM

    Beware of imposters, only add me using this button.

  7. #67
    DuckFaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by segerydrth View Post
    Goood go die with ur new cancer then

    ---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------



    How is it not suspicious huh ?
    Tell me that ?
    it us always safer with a mm
    If that account gets scammed he is fucked ok
    Just saying for expensive accounts use OMM
    So much grammar issues...

  8. #68
    Dylancool16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by segerydrth View Post
    Sounds suspicious
    Why not trust a mm
    Well, actually I do not trust any middle men only because it is a too high amount of money on the table. The middle man has all the reasons to take my $300.00 and go away. I am sure a middle man would trash his rank at MPGH and get banned for $300.00.
    So, in fact, I would not give $300.00 to a middle man with this in mind, you will need extremely good arguments to make me change my mind.

  9. #69
    djnitro11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    G-R
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'll offer $350.00 , My Skype : cataclissm. or send me a message. I have buy this account as you can see. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/541-vindic...0-account.html . I'm a trusted member on this forum.
    Last edited by djnitro11; 02-01-2013 at 11:54 AM.

  10. #70
    DuckFaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylancool16 View Post


    Well, actually I do not trust any middle men only because it is a too high amount of money on the table. The middle man has all the reasons to take my $300.00 and go away. I am sure a middle man would trash his rank at MPGH and get banned for $300.00.
    So, in fact, I would not give $300.00 to a middle man with this in mind, you will need extremely good arguments to make me change my mind.
    I guarantee middlemen have dealt with more than $300 here on MPGH.

    Stop making bullshit excuses.

  11. #71
    Dylancool16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFaze View Post
    I guarantee middlemen have dealt with more than $300 here on MPGH.

    Stop making bullshit excuses.
    Error: require greater arguments. Please reffer to Google for any help.

  12. #72
    DuckFaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylancool16 View Post


    Error: require greater arguments. Please reffer to Google for any help.

    Toobad sir/ma'am or w/e your sex is.

    You say middlemen could take the risk to lose their position for this $300 ok let's assume it's true..
    Who says you wont run away with the account without paying the dude ?
    Who says you ACTUALLY have the $300 ?
    In case you have forgotten you are WAY DOWN below the rank of MM.
    You just have a normal member position hence, more risk to get scammed by YOU then any MIDDLEMEN on this website.

    Thank you, have a nice fucking day !

  13. #73
    Dylancool16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFaze View Post
    Toobad sir/ma'am or w/e your sex is.

    You say middlemen could take the risk to lose their position for this $300 ok let's assume it's true..
    Who says you wont run away with the account without paying the dude ?
    Who says you ACTUALLY have the $300 ?
    In case you have forgotten you are WAY DOWN below the rank of MM.
    You just have a normal member position hence, more risk to get scammed by YOU then any MIDDLEMEN on this website.

    Thank you, have a nice fucking day !
    Well, actually it is my money and it is not yours, you don't know if I really have it, nor anyone else, that's true.
    But in fact, you may think or say whatever you want, it does not actually bothers me.
    About my rank, there's not really a difference than Middle Men rank, the only difference is that the MM is trusted by MPGH only, not by me.
    I will do what I want with my money and make my own decisions without the need of someone that wants to seem intelligent by trying to argue with someone that is studying to be a lawyer. So please sit down and watch, otherwise you may leave at any moment.

    Thank you, hava a nice day.

  14. #74
    DuckFaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    106
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylancool16 View Post


    Well, actually it is my money and it is not yours, you don't know if I really have it, nor anyone else, that's true.
    But in fact, you may think or say whatever you want, it does not actually bothers me.
    About my rank, there's not really a difference than Middle Men rank, the only difference is that the MM is trusted by MPGH only, not by me.
    I will do what I want with my money and make my own decisions without the need of someone that wants to seem intelligent by trying to argue with someone that is studying to be a lawyer. So please sit down and watch, otherwise you may leave at any moment.

    Thank you, hava a nice day.
    No one cares if you're going to be a lawyer -_-.
    I don't think the seller is dumb enough to go first with his account.

    Enjoy your life as a lawyer you might be a fail lawyer or a successful one.
    Peace.

    Also, I'm not trying to look intelligent in any way since I already know I am.
    I'm just stating the obvious.

    And, you do not trust the middlemen that's fine.

    You still have not stated why we should trust you and, I highly doubt someone that is studying to become a lawyer as time to play video games LOL.
    Last edited by DuckFaze; 02-04-2013 at 09:55 AM.

  15. #75
    Dylancool16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFaze View Post
    No one cares if you're going to be a lawyer -_-.
    I don't think the seller is dumb enough to go first with his account.

    Enjoy your life as a lawyer you might be a fail lawyer or a successful one.
    Peace.

    Also, I'm not trying to look intelligent in any way since I already know I am.
    I'm just stating the obvious.

    And, you do not trust the middlemen that's fine.

    You still have not stated why we should trust you and, I highly doubt someone that is studying to become a lawyer as time to play video games LOL.
    Actually yes I have some free time.
    I also am not pretending to ask the account first: the way I work is I give 50% of the $300.00, so $150.00 (if you don't like maths), then the person gives me 50% of the account information, then I give the other 50% of the amount of money and so the account owner gives the other 50%.
    I hope you didn't think I would give $300.00 in one shot and first?
    Lastly, it is good for you if you are intelligent, I am sorry if you took it wrong.


    Edit: oh and I don't want people to trust me absolutely. If you don't trust me, then it is your choice, you are owner of your own life, I am not going to attempt changing people's opinions on me because they don't trust me, you understand?
    Last edited by Dylancool16; 02-04-2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Grammar correction <.<

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 06:43 PM
  2. Combat Arms Account with 10 perms and a perm hauser
    By yshabash in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 05:53 PM
  3. [Selling] Combat arms account with 2 perms
    By mathrules4 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 07:39 PM
  4. [Selling] Combat arms account with 2 perms
    By mathrules4 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 06:59 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 08:25 PM