Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,932
    Reputation
    4011
    Thanks
    5,601
    My Mood
    Angelic

    A Message From The Middleman

    On behalf of all the Official Middleman, we would like to guide you into safety and let you be aware of everything.

    Main Message

    Please only add people's MSN or Skype only if they tell you to on MPGH.
    A lot of scamming has been taken place where random people or known banned scammers on MPGH have been adding members lately.
    If they do add you randomly, tell them or ask them to send you a message or leave you a visitor message on your profile.
    With the method of them sending you a message, it can ultimately show if they have an account on MPGH, or what their username is.
    We also strongly recommend that you browse through the scammer's grave really often so you are aware of who is being reported as a scammer, so you can avoid things.
    We would also like to ask members to double check people's emails, skype's and what so ever so you don't encounter any impersonators.


    The Middleman Appointment System

    I'm not sure if @Ravallo will be doing this system or any other upcoming Middleman, but it's basically that you make appointments for trades.
    I will currently be doing it in this format to making this more organized for me.
    Everybody will be given a time slot and a certain amount of time for the trade. You may message me for the details.
    Of course you may plan ahead for the appointments, and every appointment will be saved and recorded by me, only if you ask me to MM for you.
    I would also like to ask the participants for the trades during that time slot to be full prepared with all of the information ready.
    If we do encounter any problems within the time frame, I would most likely have to postponed the appointment only if there is an appointment after.
    If not, then within that time, we will try to deal with the issue.
    All you have to do is message me for the time slots for the day and what time is available.

    If you are looking for the current time zone of the Middleman, you may find it here
    Note: It hasn't been updated for a while, so my time zone is EST Time Zone

    Thank you for your time for reading this thread!

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016

    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

     
    BTC Address: 13RjqZfTMre275EHtzX2SEUfAcog9sF9Md
    Donations: None as of yet

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    ak2337 (01-21-2013),Andy™ (01-20-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (01-19-2013),Genesis (03-23-2013),Maxedout (01-25-2013),sidhant9 (03-08-2013),THE J0KER (01-19-2013),tommy22 (03-20-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (01-19-2013)

  3. #2
    asda12348's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Wild Wild West
    Posts
    168
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Sorry, but how does a MM work?

  4. #3
    Crush44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    581
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    535
    My Mood
    Inspired
    An OMM helps you Trade/Buy/Sell. OMM is very safe, because there is no way of being scammed.
    Quote Originally Posted by asda12348 View Post
    Sorry, but how does a MM work?
     
    Help My Reputation, Click Here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/reputation...tion&p=7416284
    Please Vouch For Me At: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouche...ch-thread.html
    MSN: wlong44l@hotmail.com
    Skype: BananaBeast-

     
    Help My Reputation, Click Here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/reputation...tion&p=7416284
    Please Vouch For Me At: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouche...ch-thread.html
    Successful Trades:
    @TISSUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE/Dreamer.JR +1 Vouch, Good Buy/Sell Used OMM
    @OmarMaged +2 Vouch, Good Buy/Sell I Went First No OMM

    Scams:
    @timothytran123 (Banned), @St1pe (Banned)



  5. #4
    P for physics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    On behalf of all the Official Middleman, we would like to guide you into safety and let you be aware of everything.

    Main Message

    Please only add people's MSN or Skype only if they tell you to on MPGH.
    A lot of scamming has been taken place where random people or known banned scammers on MPGH have been adding members lately.
    If they do add you randomly, tell them or ask them to send you a message or leave you a visitor message on your profile.
    With the method of them sending you a message, it can ultimately show if they have an account on MPGH, or what their username is.
    We also strongly recommend that you browse through the scammer's grave really often so you are aware of who is being reported as a scammer, so you can avoid things.
    We would also like to ask members to double check people's emails, skype's and what so ever so you don't encounter any impersonators.


    The Middleman Appointment System

    I'm not sure if @Ravallo will be doing this system or any other upcoming Middleman, but it's basically that you make appointments for trades.
    I will currently be doing it in this format to making this more organized for me.
    Everybody will be given a time slot and a certain amount of time for the trade. You may message me for the details.
    Of course you may plan ahead for the appointments, and every appointment will be saved and recorded by me, only if you ask me to MM for you.
    I would also like to ask the participants for the trades during that time slot to be full prepared with all of the information ready.
    If we do encounter any problems within the time frame, I would most likely have to postponed the appointment only if there is an appointment after.
    If not, then within that time, we will try to deal with the issue.
    All you have to do is message me for the time slots for the day and what time is available.

    If you are looking for the current time zone of the Middleman, you may find it here
    Note: It hasn't been updated for a while, so my time zone is EST Time Zone

    Thank you for your time for reading this thread!
    Thank you sir.

  6. #5
    Rainbowdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    503
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush44 View Post
    An OMM helps you Trade/Buy/Sell. OMM is very safe, because there is no way of being scammed.
    Yes there is, for example, CA accounts can always be revoked.

  7. #6
    -Bl00d-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Imma girl what about it?
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by santahatftw View Post


    Yes there is, for example, CA accounts can always be revoked.
    MM is one of the people that change the email and pw
    then they delete the revoke email.
    all is secure with a MM
    Successful buys: 20
    Successful sells: 4
    Successful trades: 9
    Scammed: 4

     
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouches/560562-vouches.html

    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    vouche for me?

  8. #7
    ranjid101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by -Bl00d- View Post


    MM is one of the people that change the email and pw
    then they delete the revoke email.
    all is secure with a MM
    But still the account gets revoked ??
    It happened to me event though i used a Middleman

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ranjid101 For This Useful Post:

    Rainbowdash (01-20-2013)

  10. #8
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,105
    Reputation
    3421
    Thanks
    11,372
    My Mood
    Happy
    Trades can always go bad.

    However, with an OMM the chances are minimal. Most of the time they all go smoothly. Only in rare cases they don't.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    sidhant9 (03-08-2013)

  12. #9
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,887
    Reputation
    1727
    Thanks
    2,995
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks for the information, I always let people know on there trading or selling threads always use a MM but they never listen.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to [SMA] Paradise` For This Useful Post:

    Rainbowdash (01-20-2013)

  14. #10
    sidhant9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    566
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Confused
    thanks for the info man

  15. #11
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,932
    Reputation
    4011
    Thanks
    5,601
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Regarding the Appointment System. It is now up and running and will be done by @heythere123 and I.
    To make an appointment, click this link.

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016

    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

     
    BTC Address: 13RjqZfTMre275EHtzX2SEUfAcog9sF9Md
    Donations: None as of yet

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    Genesis (03-23-2013)

  17. #12
    ScottDm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gay's club
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    Wait I'm confused. can u name tag all the mm's name in here?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ScottDm For This Useful Post:

    kamrankiller1 (10-17-2013)

  19. #13
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottDm View Post
    Wait I'm confused. can u name tag all the mm's name in here?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...eral-info.html
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 12:10 PM
  2. a message for activision from the pc community alter
    By xmossysushi in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 07:01 PM
  3. A Message from the Iraqi Resistance to the American people
    By jeehad in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 06:36 AM
  4. [Tutorial] Reading from the CMD line
    By shercipher in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 12:49 PM