Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    ReddRumm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    yeah 10 is pretty cheap for you looking for a high level account with perms. you might want to raise it to about 30 or your not going to get what your asking for.

  2. #17
    ANlMUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by GeForce- View Post
    I will only pay with paypal, and you have refused to accept paypal.

    ---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ReddRumm View Post
    yeah 10 is pretty cheap for you looking for a high level account with perms. you might want to raise it to about 30 or your not going to get what your asking for.
    You're welcome to continue not selling me anything.

  3. #18
    Efficient_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I have a 2lt with perm mei and M416 CQB if you want to buy that for $10.

  4. #19
    ANlMUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Efficient_ View Post
    I have a 2lt with perm mei and M416 CQB if you want to buy that for $10.
    willing to do a legit paypal transaction with a middleman?
    by legit I mean not a gift, because anyone asking you to gift them money on paypal is scamming.

  5. #20
    Efficient_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by ANlMUS View Post
    willing to do a legit paypal transaction with a middleman?
    by legit I mean not a gift, because anyone asking you to gift them money on paypal is scamming.
    Yes, that is fine. I most definitely want a middleman, though.

  6. #21
    ANlMUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Efficient_ View Post
    Yes, that is fine. I most definitely want a middleman, though.
    Sounds cool. I'll go figure out how to set up a middleman thing.

  7. #22
    nappy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yo cheak out my post you might be interested

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Looking To BUY A High Ranked Legit Account With A Good Record & Some AP Capsule Guns
    By FuzionSTYLE in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 09:35 PM
  2. Looking to buy a High lvl Runescape account
    By Alquemist in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 04:23 PM
  3. im looking to buy a cpt na ca account
    By Devin6666 in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 08:19 AM