Thread: MAJ and up? :)

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Red face MAJ and up? :)

    Hey guys, Brothers birthday coming up and I need to get him something. SOMETHING GOOD. He's obsessed with combat arms and always wanted a major or up jus tso he could beat his friends.. i don't understand. Anyways, comment or pm me? with your account info , if there are any perms.

    So pm or comment the :

    Rank
    Gp amount on the account.
    Perms
    Kdr


    Thanks guys. Also , I'm mostly looking to pay with NX cash , BUT if you absolutely cannot be payed with nx cash for any reason.. I'll pay with paypal or something.






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  2. #2
    PissEnLiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    Hey guys, Brothers birthday coming up and I need to get him something. SOMETHING GOOD. He's obsessed with combat arms and always wanted a major or up jus tso he could beat his friends.. i don't understand. Anyways, comment or pm me? with your account info , if there are any perms.

    So pm or comment the :

    Rank
    Gp amount on the account.
    Perms
    Kdr


    Thanks guys. Also , I'm mostly looking to pay with NX cash , BUT if you absolutely cannot be payed with nx cash for any reason.. I'll pay with paypal or something.
    Colonel4
    160kGP
    Ak74m
    ACR
    K2
    m4Super90
    m1911 knights
    Striker Mutagen.
    Elite mod.
    All perm ^

    Or, I got a CPT1 close to CPT2 with 17 perms and 6 epic's weapon. Refer to my thread here

  3. #3
    pepsi233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dasdas
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    85
    Thanks
    132
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PissEnLiz View Post
    Colonel4
    160kGP
    Ak74m
    ACR
    K2
    m4Super90
    m1911 knights
    Striker Mutagen.
    Elite mod.
    All perm ^

    Or, I got a CPT1 close to CPT2 with 17 perms and 6 epic's weapon. Refer to my thread here
    Colonel sounds nice . If it's to expensive i could go with the CPT. Pm me some prices? And if you accept nx aswell.






    I like Flengo <3.

    Mc565 isn't even good at ca men.

  4. #4
    frank1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
    Colonel sounds nice . If it's to expensive i could go with the CPT. Pm me some prices? And if you accept nx aswell.
    What's your price range? I'll think if i sell my MAJ for your NX...
    Vouches
    I ONLY DO TRADES THROUGH SKYPE AND MSN.
    Skype: frankk1989

  5. #5
    SellingAccountss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    why u get off skype? d.c?

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] POWERLEVEL MY 2LT5 to COL5 for a LEGIT MAJ AND CAPTAIN !
    By Blisskilla in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 09:55 PM
  2. MAJ 2ND + PERMS AND LEGIT ACC
    By banarit283 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 10:03 PM
  3. Buying MAJ 2 and up. Read Thread 4 More Info
    By thebosss in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 09:30 PM
  4. Selling MAJ 2|3 PERMS|427K GP| AND GOODIES.|
    By goten` in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 02:40 PM
  5. Selling MAJ 2|3 PERMS|427K GP| AND GOODIES.|
    By goten` in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 01:31 PM