Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    Suntrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    The way he talks too. Anyone who uses 'u' instead of you is probably a low life scammer trying to get accounts.

  2. #17
    Fantasy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Sure. That makes a lot of sence. Logic.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fantasy1 For This Useful Post:

    OneStopDrop (05-19-2013)

  4. #18
    Suntrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy1 View Post
    Sure. That makes a lot of sence. Logic.
    Your attempt to make a gramatically correct sentence failed. sense*
    A mistake a 10 year old would make, even with spell check in the editor.
    Last edited by Suntrax; 04-22-2013 at 09:27 PM.

  5. #19
    abathx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Your Screen.
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice, account I'm instrested in buying it.

    480$ most I can go. Add me on skype: ivan.matyushkov

  6. #20
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntrax View Post
    Your attempt to make a grammatically correct sentence failed. sense*
    A mistake a 10 year old would make, even with spell check in the editor.
    abathx is a load of malarkey, I advise you not to deal with him unless he of course, gifts the paypal money stating he is paying for online goods and has received the item, will not chargeback.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze Jr. For This Useful Post:

    OneStopDrop (05-19-2013)

  8. #21
    Suntrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Yes, he attempted to scam me of my account. He wanted to use a middle man that didn't exist. He didn't want to show proof of money.

  9. #22
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntrax View Post
    Yes, he attempted to scam me of my account. He wanted to use a middle man that didn't exist. He didn't want to show proof of money.
    If you don't mind adding me on Skype, I got a nice offer.

  10. #23
    Tunieh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Amazed
    3000.. LOLOL

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tunieh For This Useful Post:

    OneStopDrop (05-19-2013)

  12. #24
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by CaAccountBuyer View Post
    3000.. LOLOL
    He's not asking for $3000.

    If you read properly he's asking for $500 and if you go through the thread you can see he said he would consider any offer above $350.
    Last edited by FreeMarketGuy; 04-22-2013 at 10:59 PM.

  13. #25
    Suntrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Clearly I stated in the title $3000+ Spent on NX. I have spent this much on the account in the past 5 years.
    I'm considering offers above $300 , it's not much at all , at least to me. I'm just never going to play this game again and trying to get the most I can for my car.
    Last edited by Suntrax; 04-23-2013 at 09:27 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Suntrax For This Useful Post:

    OneStopDrop (05-19-2013)

  15. #26
    Suntrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Boooooooooooooomp.

  16. #27
    themanthemyth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    I suggest Just keeping the account or try a different marketplace.
    reasons why:
    1. 80% of this marketplace is made up of Low ballers/lil kids. and the other 20% are going to try and charge back any ways
    2. The most I've seen an account go for on this site was I believe $150
    3. I ran out of Reasons

    Gl on the sale of your GOA you are going to need it.
    I also hope you get your rent paid, mines due soon as well

  17. #28
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by themanthemyth View Post
    I suggest Just keeping the account or try a different marketplace.
    reasons why:
    1. 80% of this marketplace is made up of Low ballers/lil kids. and the other 20% are going to try and charge back any ways
    2. The most I've seen an account go for on this site was I believe $150
    3. I ran out of Reasons

    Gl on the sale of your GOA you are going to need it.
    I also hope you get your rent paid, mines due soon as well
    It's a LTC, not GoA.

    Also, if you can't deal with the fact that we won't pay full price for perms, then feel free to not partake in ANY transaction here. If you don't like how business is done here, don't do it.
    Accounts with a high rank (Col3+ Non boosted) with good perms would allow for over ~150
    The fact of the matter is, there's a science to how trading here works.

    If you want to take your account elsewhere, that's fine. However, you could just keep the thread open and wait for more replies.

    Cbf to look through again, but if your account has nx rares on it, it's easily worth ~300 (Easily)
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze Jr. For This Useful Post:

    OneStopDrop (05-19-2013)

  19. #29
    themanthemyth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    oh noooooo looks like I pissed the nerd off. run for cover/reset my router b4 he ddos's me!!!! Sorry to burst your bubble kiddo but I've purchased over 4 accounts from this site. Its not even my account. your part of the 80% i was talking about.

    Boom

  20. #30
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by themanthemyth View Post
    oh noooooo looks like I pissed the nerd off. run for cover/reset my router b4 he ddos's me!!!! Sorry to burst your bubble kiddo but I've purchased over 4 accounts from this site. Its not even my account. your part of the 80% i was talking about.

    Boom
    Hilarious, just hilarious. I'm a SHE <-- by the way. You're an idiot, I've done over 10 trades, and sold accounts in crossfire, CA, Battlefield, blackshot and maple. Anyone who expects to get even close to what they paid for a account is just silly. If I pay $450,000 for a Ferrari and two years later its bluebook is $25,000 in mint condition, its my loss for over paying to begin with.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze Jr. For This Useful Post:

    OneStopDrop (05-19-2013)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Selling 1LT l PERMS l 1 Mill GP l PERM SPEED GEAR l 25k NX
    By GGSTARR123 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 02:50 AM
  2. [WTS] Selling Combat Arms account LTC 3, 11 Perms, Platinum and inbox full of NX item!
    By shandoux in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 09:45 AM
  3. Selling LTC1 Account | Full Info | 1.27 Million GP | 15 Perms | Platinum | CBL Clean
    By Ian in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 12:23 PM
  4. |Selling|CA NA ACC|CPT1| 2 MILL GP| +20 PERMS|FAST SALE!!!!|
    By fr33ze1234 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 09:07 PM
  5. Selling 2lt 5 2 Perm Guns,100+k gp, 75% into ranking
    By doingtimeforlife in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 04:44 PM