Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    XyZ1395's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead

    Selling combat arms account LTC 1 Close to 1 mill GP has 10+ Perms 100$ or best offer

    So, Im selling this LTC account for 100$ or best offer you know I dont have pay pall so UGC card would be good for this and it has perms ill see if I can list them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Combat Arms aCcount.png  

    INbox.png  

    Ingame SS.png  

    More SS.png  

    Last edited by XyZ1395; 04-21-2013 at 09:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,698
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    280
    Ingame screenshot please.


    Skype: Soklast1

  3. #3
    Fantasy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ^^^ and btw whats ur skype to xyz

  4. #4
    XyZ1395's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    lol ok ill get SS of in game let me download the game fast I dont play any more

  5. #5
    MasterGamerInfinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Victora, Australia
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Hot
    i am ready to go to about 60$ for this account

  6. #6
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,698
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    280
    I'm interested, but I believe you're far overpriced.


    Skype: Soklast1

  7. #7
    XyZ1395's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    Am I ? Am I really xD I thinks its a fairly good price in total with perms pricing it would be around 200 dolla but its at 100 so its like free basically my friend

    ---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

    But hey, make me an offer and ill try to see if we are in the same ball park

  8. #8
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,698
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by XyZ1395 View Post
    Am I ? Am I really xD I thinks its a fairly good price in total with perms pricing it would be around 200 dolla but its at 100 so its like free basically my friend

    ---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

    But hey, make me an offer and ill try to see if we are in the same ball park
    I'd do 30(maybe 40k) NX

    Reason being, perms arent worth half what you pay for them, rarely they're worth 1/5.

    The exception being SOPMOD\Camo CQB.


    Skype: Soklast1

  9. #9
    XyZ1395's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    LOL well sorry im not a rich boy with 45 perms

    ---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

    And im not selling in NX its a hasel more like UGC 100 dolla

  10. #10
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,698
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by XyZ1395 View Post
    LOL well sorry im not a rich boy with 45 perms

    ---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

    And im not selling in NX its a hasel more like UGC 100 dolla
    NX Translates into UGC\Karma koin.


    Skype: Soklast1

  11. #11
    XyZ1395's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    basically the same 100 is 100 and 40 is 40

  12. #12
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,698
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by XyZ1395 View Post
    basically the same 100 is 100 and 40 is 40
    Essentially.


    Skype: Soklast1

  13. #13
    MasterGamerInfinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Victora, Australia
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    I'd do 30(maybe 40k) NX

    Reason being, perms arent worth half what you pay for them, rarely they're worth 1/5.

    The exception being SOPMOD\Camo CQB.
    I agree i have sold a account before as well and so has my firend and i know that the value goes down alot

  14. #14
    XyZ1395's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    well if i was selling it by the perms it would be 200 so this is down in value

  15. #15
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,698
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by XyZ1395 View Post
    well if i was selling it by the perms it would be 200 so this is down in value
    Nobody pays even close to full price here bud.


    Skype: Soklast1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Selling Combat Arms account LTC 3, 11 Perms, Platinum and inbox full of NX item!
    By shandoux in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. (Selling) Combat Arms Account LTC 2 $100 +
    By BatangxxPinoy in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 10:25 PM
  3. Selling Combat Arms Account LTC $1,000.00
    By dannyelnegro in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 05:31 PM
  4. Selling Combat Arms account.
    By kevin66062 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 10:07 PM

Tags for this Thread