Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73

    MAJ5/Gold/Tons of perms/Asking $100 PP.

    Hello, fellow MPGHIean.

    I am selling an account.

    Rank: MAJ5.

    NX grade: Gold.

    GP: 258K.

    Legit: Yes.

    Full info: Of course.

    Middleman: Optional, you pay the fees if applicable on this website.

    Screenies below.

    OPTIONAL: FOR AN EXTRA $175 I WILL THROW IN A MAPLESTORY ACCOUNT WITH 40K RANGE - LEVEL 130 !

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...set-250-a.html


    SELLING THIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE I NEED MONEY TO BUY A PUNCHING BAG SET AND IT'S REALLY EXPENSIVE !
















    Last edited by FreeMarketGuy; 04-23-2013 at 06:01 AM.

  2. #2
    MasterGamerInfinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Victora, Australia
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Hot
    I am ready to go for about 30-40$ maybe higher

  3. #3
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGamerInfinity View Post
    I am ready to go for about 30-40$ maybe higher
    Offers below $70 will be ignored.

  4. #4
    MasterGamerInfinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Victora, Australia
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    Offers below $70 will be ignored.
    well i might raise my price soon as i am going to get some cahs soon but chances of me raising is very low

  5. #5
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGamerInfinity View Post
    well i might raise my price soon as i am going to get some cahs soon but chances of me raising is very low
    Alright then.

    Let me know if you will raise your offer.

  6. #6
    acc100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    if u play maple story i can send you a lvl 200 Angelic buster with 500 million in rennegade server
    or aran lvl 186 with mercedes lvl 167 in khaini server with all empress equip !
    if u want to do the trade pm me on skype :lakai61

  7. #7
    ReddRumm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    Bro it's really hard to get sale over 50+ I just sold a CA with 30 perms for 50 :/ your gunna need some wiggle room. Ik it's bull shit but no one buys for that much here.

  8. #8
    Spartan115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UNSC Infinity - Cryotube #115
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    What's your skype?
    I'm interested in purchasing your account.

  9. #9
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan115 View Post
    What's your skype?
    I'm interested in purchasing your account.
    kelvinnguyentanz@live.com

    Skype. ^

    ---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by acc100 View Post
    if u play maple story i can send you a lvl 200 Angelic buster with 500 million in rennegade server
    or aran lvl 186 with mercedes lvl 167 in khaini server with all empress equip !
    if u want to do the trade pm me on skype :lakai61
    Sorry but no thanks.

    I'm quitting, why would I accept trades ?

  10. #10
    GeForce-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Hmm nice account. Could you please give lowest price you will take?

    ---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

    Also you have a screenshot of the HDS-4 Reflex Sight? Doesn't show how many days :/

  11. #11
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by GeForce- View Post
    Hmm nice account. Could you please give lowest price you will take?

    ---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

    Also you have a screenshot of the HDS-4 Reflex Sight? Doesn't show how many days :/
    Lowest I'll take for this is $70.

    If you check again, it says remaining use: Permanent.

    ^^

  12. #12
    GeForce-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Sorry did not see it :/ and if this account doesn't go with'n a week i will consider buying it.

  13. #13
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by GeForce- View Post
    Sorry did not see it :/ and if this account doesn't go with'n a week i will consider buying it.
    I'm gone for 6 month tomorrow.

    If no one buy it today, I'll re-sell it in 6 months.

    I'll consider any offers even thought I said $70 minimum.

    I'll decide if I sell it or not by the end of the day.

  14. #14
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    I'm gone for 6 month tomorrow.

    If no one buy it today, I'll re-sell it in 6 months.

    I'll consider any offers even thought I said $70 minimum.

    I'll decide if I sell it or not by the end of the day.
    What form of payment?
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  15. #15
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What form of payment?
    Paypal and/or e-bay gift cards only.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 04:43 AM
  2. Selling CA NA TONS OF PERMS and NX
    By gtrca in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. Combat Arms NA Account WITH TONS OF PERMS!
    By gtrca in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 12:34 PM
  4. Selling 2lt 5 2 Perm Guns,100+k gp, 75% into ranking
    By doingtimeforlife in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 04:44 PM
  5. I GOT GOLD M60-RETAIL CODES!!! ask dave84311(ADMIN) FOR PROOF!!!
    By BillGates in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 08:11 AM