Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold

    Looking for a CSM 3 Account 1.2+ kdr

    Looking for a CSM 3 account 1.2+ Kdr
    No Perms preferred.

  2. #2
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
    Looking for a CSM 3 account 1.2+ Kdr
    No Perms preferred.
    Why this rank specifically? :|

    Edit: so pro, I remembered that it was the TPG 1
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  3. #3
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Why this rank specifically? :|

    Edit: so pro, I remembered that it was the TPG 1
    Yea, but I don't want anything higher either. Would you happen to have an account that meets these requirements?

  4. #4
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
    Yea, but I don't want anything higher either. Would you happen to have an account that meets these requirements?
    I have a CSM3 with a 7.0 KDR (707 kills, 101 deaths LOL) not pld or hacked on though. Just noob farmed in jackson.

    ~2k GP
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  5. #5
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    I have a CSM3 with a 7.0 KDR (707 kills, 101 deaths LOL) not pld or hacked on though. Just noob farmed in jackson.

    ~2k GP
    What do you want for it?
    I'm going to have to lower the kdr though, and can you PM me the IGN? Thanks!

Similar Threads

  1. LOOKING FOR A MAJ+ ACCOUNT with 1.2+ kdr account for 30 k nx no perms needed!!
    By Nelly32503 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:59 AM
  2. looking for conquer online account!!!
    By menaze in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 08:13 AM
  3. Looking for lvl 45+ account
    By gladio30 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 10:14 AM
  4. Looking for a runescape account.
    By mows in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 05:44 PM
  5. Looking for ANY level Account With ANY retail
    By pacgamer in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:08 PM