Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    frank1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Amused

    MAJ5 with some perms for a $20 Paypal Account

    Perms are:
    P90TR
    M4A1 SOPMOD
    UMP LE
    M4 SUPER 90
    AN-94 TACTOP
    M-200 GHILLIE
    PERM SPECIALIST
    PERM MAX
    & More...

    I'll leave this picture, if you want more, add me on skype. It's an old picture because it shows MAJ3, but now is MAJ5 and i don't have installed the CA now but i'll install it later.
    Btw, i'll sleep and we can talk tomorrow.


    I want:
    A Verified Paypal account with $10-20 on it. That's all i want, i don't have a verified paypal account so don't ask to me if you can pay to my account because it isn't verified.

    We can use an OMM if you want to do the trade with them. Btw, vouches on my profile
    MY SKYPE: frankk1989
    Vouches
    I ONLY DO TRADES THROUGH SKYPE AND MSN.
    Skype: frankk1989

  2. #2
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Ok.. so you want a 'verified' paypal account with $20 on it..? Not too sure how exactly anyone is simply going to do that..
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  3. #3
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Ok.. so you want a 'verified' paypal account with $20 on it..? Not too sure how exactly anyone is simply going to do that..
    Heres the kicker about this post.

    #1 He wants a verified paypal. In order to have a verified paypal, your account with be linked to your bank account, which is linked to a SSN (Social Security #) any fraud that the account was used in, would come straight back to you! Sounds like a bargain, huh?

    Heres the other kicker!

    All of his vouches either came back saying he revoked, or have less than 40 posts! Most have less than 20! Sounds legit
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze Jr. For This Useful Post:

    ZigZak (05-12-2013)

  5. #4
    Corgi-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マギー♥
    Posts
    220
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Your account doesn't have to be verified to receive payments.
    Last edited by Corgi-; 05-12-2013 at 12:42 AM.

  6. #5
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Corgi- View Post
    Your account doesn't have to be verified to receive payments.
    No, but since he can not verify his, he has to verify to spend money over X amount.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  7. #6
    Corgi-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    マギー♥
    Posts
    220
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    No, but since he can not verify his, he has to verify to spend money over X amount.
    Yeah but I really doubt he's going to spend $500.

  8. #7
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Corgi- View Post
    Yeah but I really doubt he's going to spend $500.
    I think the limit varies, I could be wrong. But if not, the max you could spend (on my account) was $15 before I verified. That being said, I no longer use paypal due to trust issues.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  9. #8
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    A few people have said that he has revoked accounts. It's not hard to verify a paypal just look up youtube videos on how to do it.

  10. #9
    Vodka-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Heres the kicker about this post.

    #1 He wants a verified paypal. In order to have a verified paypal, your account with be linked to your bank account, which is linked to a SSN (Social Security #) any fraud that the account was used in, would come straight back to you! Sounds like a bargain, huh?

    Heres the other kicker!

    All of his vouches either came back saying he revoked, or have less than 40 posts! Most have less than 20! Sounds legit
    your wrong just get be through etrade how i did

  11. #10
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
    A few people have said that he has revoked accounts. It's not hard to verify a paypal just look up youtube videos on how to do it.
    Then he can do it himself.
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

  12. #11
    thicame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Going to buy it !

  13. #12
    Jordyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by frank1989 View Post
    A Verified Paypal account with $10-20 on it.
    You want bank account access aswell?

  14. #13
    Cryptonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Provinces of Canada
    Posts
    1,221
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordyr View Post
    You want bank account access aswell?
    You can try to use that etrade or whatever the hell it was, look it up on youtube, worked for me. But as I said, he can do it.


    ---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

    He hasn't visited the forum since he posted this anyways.
    My Projects

    Basic Nexon Account Generator | [Source]FvClickBot | UltimateClean - Advanced CA Cleaner




     
    Quote Originally Posted by traiphoenix View Post
    this hack not working
    Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
    your brain not working
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    What about the horny 15 year olds?
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Well, they're the ones with mods of naked viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Why would they want mods of naked viper, not like the can see her body in game
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...exy-viper.html
    Quote Originally Posted by iReapzi View Post
    Brb questioning my sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiXHacker View Post
    Dat bod.


    Previous name "PepsiXHacker"

Similar Threads

  1. Selling Combat Arms Account CSM 3 with 4 PERMS FOR 25$ PAYPAL CASH
    By xLegitGunz in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 04:22 PM
  2. Looking for 2lt+ with some perms. Will pay Good !!
    By daniell2435 in forum Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 03:28 PM
  3. Selling CA NA 2ndLT4 with 3 perms for black ops steam account!
    By budman821 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 01:48 PM
  4. CA - Selling: MSG 2 with 1 Perm for 10K NX!
    By weepee in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 01:15 PM
  5. Combat Arms Trade a CSM5 with 6 PERM for MAJOR 1
    By klk101 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 04:51 PM