Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    skittlemcmuffinpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah

    Wink [CANA]LTC 2 with some perms 67%

    rank: LTC2
    starting at $25
    perms:

    CHARACTER:
    classic max

    AR:
    acr
    ak74m
    ak47
    g36 le
    mk16 scar l

    SMGS:
    ump le

    SR:
    m24a3
    msg90 hotshot le

    not perm guns:
    l96a1 arctic wolf (90 days)
    legion (30 days)
    banshees fmg 9 (30 days)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    1.png  

    2.png  

    3.png  

    4.png  

    5.png  

    6.png  

    7.png  

    8.png  

    9.png  


  2. #2
    skittlemcmuffinpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    still available!

  3. #3
    MD5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    This account only has 1 NX perm. You can get 10-15 dollar for the rank only.

  4. #4
    solidpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    that is your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by MD5 View Post
    This account only has 1 NX perm. You can get 10-15 dollar for the rank only.

  5. #5
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by solidpants View Post
    that is your opinion.
    $10 -15 for the account* is what he meant.

  6. #6
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    I thought you had already sold this account http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...inbox-etc.html

    I knew you were a scamer.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...ml#post8401088
    Last edited by FreeMarketGuy; 07-03-2013 at 05:30 PM.

  7. #7
    skittlemcmuffinpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    to bad your wrong, i sold this to a friend and he bought a higher rank acc and gave this back. i know him personally that is why he gave it back. Next time why dont you not jump to conclusion about what i do?
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    I thought you had already sold this account http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...inbox-etc.html

    I knew you were a scamer.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...ml#post8401088


    ---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

    whats up with everyone fucking hating on me on anything i post? is this website full of haters now? can i not post something without some smart ass telling me what HE thinks i do?

  8. #8
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by skittlemcmuffinpants View Post
    to bad your wrong, i sold this to a friend and he bought a higher rank acc and gave this back. i know him personally that is why he gave it back. Next time why dont you not jump to conclusion about what i do?
    Not conclusions , common sense.

    Unless you have proof to backup what you say I don't believe you.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeMarketGuy For This Useful Post:

    Paralyze Jr. (07-03-2013)

  10. #9
    skittlemcmuffinpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    what proof do you want?
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    Not conclusions , common sense.

    Unless you have proof to backup what you say I don't believe you.


  11. #10
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by skittlemcmuffinpants View Post
    what proof do you want?
    Dick size.



    He wants proof you sold it to your friend, and I'd like to see proof you used an OMM. Because something I guess @Approved. didn't consider, is that if you DID use an MM he would have you post on his wall saying you were talking to him with your MSN.

    That MM would also referred you to the "Who middlemanned for you" thread.

  12. #11
    solidpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    you want the truth? I was trying to sell this to a guy and he said he said he could get the mm to go on Skype and it turned out that wasn't a real mm. After about a month i got an email requesting a password change and i clicked on it and got my account back. Yes i was scammed. If your wondering why i didn't just request a password change, its because when i requested it before i never received an email until that day. I put it was sold by a mm because i knew the account was gone and i wasn't going to get it back. And if you didn't know i do have 2 accounts, this and skittlemcmuffinpants. If your looking to get me banned, go right ahead. I haven't done anything wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Dick size.



    He wants proof you sold it to your friend, and I'd like to see proof you used an OMM. Because something I guess @Approved. didn't consider, is that if you DID use an MM he would have you post on his wall saying you were talking to him with your MSN.

    That MM would also referred you to the "Who middlemanned for you" thread.

  13. #12
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by solidpants View Post
    you want the truth? I was trying to sell this to a guy and he said he said he could get the mm to go on Skype and it turned out that wasn't a real mm. After about a month i got an email requesting a password change and i clicked on it and got my account back. Yes i was scammed. If your wondering why i didn't just request a password change, its because when i requested it before i never received an email until that day. I put it was sold by a mm because i knew the account was gone and i wasn't going to get it back. And if you didn't know i do have 2 accounts, this and skittlemcmuffinpants. If your looking to get me banned, go right ahead. I haven't done anything wrong.
    Changed your story, again

    You had a scammer report, and you lied. @Approved. Why would he LIE about what happened?

  14. #13
    solidpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    why would i lie? Because if i posted a scammer report that would do NOTHING to get my LTC back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Changed your story, again

    You had a scammer report, and you lied. @Approved. Why would he LIE about what happened?

  15. #14
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by solidpants View Post
    why would i lie? Because if i posted a scammer report that would do NOTHING to get my LTC back.
    Smells like your pants.

    Shit.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze Jr. For This Useful Post:

    FreeMarketGuy (07-04-2013)

  17. #15
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Smells like your pants.

    Shit.
    hahahahhaha completely off topic <

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] i buy LTC+ CA/NA account with some perm paypal only 70$
    By Kr4zYSOuNdS in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 09:28 PM
  2. [WTB] [CANA] looking for about a csm with some perms around $10 or 10k nx
    By solidpants in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:37 AM
  3. [WTB] MAJ OR LTC Account with some perms Like artic wolf and m416 CQB*whichever*
    By franzyx in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 06:58 AM
  4. *Selling SFC2 with some perms*
    By jason1120 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:44 AM
  5. Price Check, CA NA CSM5 with some perms!
    By Nitehawk772 in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 07:26 AM