Thanks

Incredible Account for Sale !!!!

I have played daily on this account for the past 4 years (legit) and got it to a really high rank , but with my current work and other games I play, I cant dedicate as much time to CA as I used too, and I would hate to see all of this work go to waste so I'm offering my Account, so someone can continue enjoying this high ranked character. Over the past few years I have made many good friends on CA so unless you get a name change you can pretend to be me (have fun).
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perms: E.O.D Suit / Recon Vest / Nemexis Tactical Mask (Best Face Gear) / Tracker (Knife) / MSR (Nx-Rare Sniper) / Micro Uzi / Scorpion Duals / P90TR / AN-94 Tact Ops / ACR / Hot-Shot Sniper Rifle and Assault Rifle /
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highlights: Orthus until 7/25/2013 / Inbox: 7 × 30 Day Nx Weapons and Remington for 90 days as-well as many for 7 days (Check Screen Shots for full list) / 620,000 Gp / Silver Nx Grade (50k away from gold) / Tons of random stuff like Exp/Gp passes , Reticles , Colour name Changes etc... / LCA/CBL clean never been suspended or banned.
    Iam looking to trade for under a 100$ worth of Steam gifts ( 2 Games ) , We can use an Official Forum Middle Man or you go first. If your a serious buyer and want to ask some more questions you reach me on my skype, email or message me.

(Dont waste your time Scammers, I have a very particular set of skills , Skills that i have acquired over along period of time, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you dont contact me now that will be the end of it, but if you do , I will look for you. I will find you. And I will report you.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Achievments.jpg  

Cosmetic.jpg  

Function 1.jpg  

Function 2.jpg  

Inbox 1.jpg  

Inbox 2.jpg  

Inbox 3.jpg  

Main Gear.jpg  

Main Wep.jpg  

Perm Tracker.jpg  

Thanks
    Bump your old thread, do not create new ones.

Or leave enitrely
    @Genesis

Thanks
    I'm completely new to MPGH, not sure how to do it , il make sure to figure for the next bump

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Amenable View Post
    I'm completely new to MPGH, not sure how to do it , il make sure to figure for the next bump
    every 24 hours you can write "bump! still selling" to bring it to the top so people can see you are still selling it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hey ill buy it ! Will full info be provided?
    And ill pay via paypal
    Adding you now