Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    aznlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep

    BUYING SPECIFIC ACC!!

    I am looking for an combat arms north america account. Account must be rank of Major 2, or LTC plus. Does not matter if it male based or female based acc. (i will pay a bit more if it high rank acc)
    Perms the account must have:
    Speed gear perm (22-25% speed):
    Recon vest(15%) *must have*
    Elite 4th anniversary hat or cyclops bandana or maybe even the new Elite 5th anniversary hat if u have it (7% speed) *must have at least one*
    Pranksters Bandana, or Patriot Mask (3% speed) *must have but if u dont have its okay*
    Modular backpack or 3 slot backpack *good if u have it*
    Items Perm:
    Tracker Knife *Prefered*
    Mzp-1 *Prefered*
    Any other perms will be appreciated such as m416 cqb or any other gun but it wont matter if the account does not have but if the account has a lot of perm guns i will pay more.
    Other items perm:
    Elite Moderator perm
    Striker Mutagen perm *prefered, will pay a bit more*
    Crusher Mutagen perm *prefered- will pay a bit more*
    (if the account has both the mutagen's perm i will pay more!!)

    Note that i will not go first, acc that u are offering below must have full information, i know it is a lot to ask but i do need them, if u dont have everything listed perm just post pics of your accs or your skype and show me your account and i can see what i can do, we will use OMM.

    contact info:
    skype: rlzenz (second letter is L but lowercase)
    msn: combatarms1092@hotmail.com
    Last edited by aznlover; 07-11-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: contact info

  2. #2
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College Debt
    Posts
    1,673
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by aznlover View Post
    I am looking for an combat arms north america account. Account must be rank of Major 2, or LTC plus. Does not matter if it male based or female based acc. (i will pay a bit more if it high rank acc)
    Perms the account must have:
    Speed gear perm (22-25% speed):
    Recon vest(15%) *must have*
    Elite 4th anniversary hat or cyclops bandana or maybe even the new Elite 5th anniversary hat if u have it (7% speed) *must have at least one*
    Pranksters Bandana, or Patriot Mask (3% speed) *must have but if u dont have its okay*
    Modular backpack or 3 slot backpack *good if u have it*
    Items Perm:
    Tracker Knife *Prefered*
    Mzp-1 *Prefered*
    Any other perms will be appreciated such as m416 cqb or any other gun but it wont matter if the account does not have but if the account has a lot of perm guns i will pay more.
    Other items perm:
    Elite Moderator perm
    Striker Mutagen perm *prefered, will pay a bit more*
    Crusher Mutagen perm *prefered- will pay a bit more*
    (if the account has both the mutagen's perm i will pay more!!)

    Note that i will not go first, acc that u are offering below must have full information, i know it is a lot to ask but i do need them, if u dont have everything listed perm just post pics of your accs or your skype and show me your account and i can see what i can do, we will use OMM.

    contact info:
    skype: rlzenz (second letter is L but lowercase)
    msn: combatarms1092@hotmail.com
    What is your budget ?

  3. #3
    -Millennium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I added you on Skype. Name's "cool.penguin1"
    Willing to sell you an account with 25% speed gear, modular backpack, MZP, elite mod, crusher, and Tracker. It also has other perms. The rank is LTC 3.

  4. #4
    aznlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by -Millennium View Post
    I added you on Skype. Name's "cool.penguin1"
    Willing to sell you an account with 25% speed gear, modular backpack, MZP, elite mod, crusher, and Tracker. It also has other perms. The rank is LTC 3.
    okay ill buy it mate talk to me on skype thanks

    ---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by URForeverAlone View Post
    What is your budget ?
    idk depends on acc really

  5. #5
    -Millennium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    /Screenshot65_zps83f42cd1.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Way more perms than you thought, right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot (58).png  

    Screenshot (59).png  

    Screenshot (60).png  

    Screenshot (61).png  

    Screenshot (63)1.png  

    Screenshot (64).png  

    Screenshot (65).png  

    Screenshot (66).png  

    Screenshot (67).png  

    Screenshot (68).png  

    Screenshot (69).png  


  6. #6
    aznlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by -Millennium View Post
    /Screenshot65_zps83f42cd1.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Way more perms than you thought, right?
    ninja turtles of doom

  7. #7
    JosesiitLegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cool
    SELLING COMBAT ARMS ACCOUNT 3 STARS (LTG) 25% SPEED 20 PERMS

    skype: ijoseqq

Similar Threads

  1. Buying any acc w. awm
    By tribunal12345 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 03:14 PM
  2. buying warrock acc for two m249 retails
    By candysfun91 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 09:18 AM
  3. Buying RS acc with 99 str!
    By akcunanimous in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 12:15 PM
  4. {Buying}KOL Acc. Warrior or ranger lvl 55-80
    By White Mask in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 08:16 PM
  5. Buying KWR Acc For Lvl 17 WR Acc
    By gino666 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 09:59 AM