Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    diran00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Whats OMM? XD sorry i reallydont know

  2. #17
    -DR0iD-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Middle Of No Where
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    bump
    Skype: droidkiller2
    Price: 100k nx

  3. #18
    TheDesperado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    This account was hacked , please do not do any trades.

  4. #19
    Taeyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDesperado View Post
    This account was hacked , please do not do any trades.
    Most accounts here do not belong to the threadstarters. Just have to make sure you get the original email.

  5. #20
    -DR0iD-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Middle Of No Where
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    bump
    Skype: droidkiller2
    Price: 100k nx

  6. #21
    TheDesperado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeyeon- View Post


    Most accounts here do not belong to the threadstarters. Just have to make sure you get the original email.
    It's keylogged so the accounts are on his rat anyway.

  7. #22
    Taeyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDesperado View Post
    It's keylogged so the accounts are on his rat anyway.
    RAT = Remote Administrative Tool. It only controls PCs not accounts.

  8. #23
    TheDesperado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeyeon- View Post


    RAT = Remote Administrative Tool. It only controls PCs not accounts.
    Alright , first quit trying to be the big shot. Second go ahead and buy the accounts from him.

  9. #24
    Taeyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDesperado View Post
    Alright , first quit trying to be the big shot. Second go ahead and buy the accounts from him.
    >10 posts
    >Tells me what to do
    >Says I act like big shot

  10. #25
    TheDesperado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeyeon- View Post


    >10 posts
    >Tells me what to do
    >Says I act like big shot
    Because post count really matters, it isn't my objective in life.

  11. #26
    Taeyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDesperado View Post
    Because post count really matters, it isn't my objective in life.
    The fact is the irony that you tell me not to act big shot yet you order me to buy this account.
    Edit: I will not derail this thread further.
    Last edited by Taeyeon; 07-18-2013 at 05:26 PM.

  12. #27
    -DR0iD-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Middle Of No Where
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    bumppppppppppp

  13. #28
    TheDesperado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeyeon- View Post


    The fact is the irony that you tell me not to act big shot yet you order me to buy this account.
    Edit: I will not derail this thread further.
    I said don't buy any accounts that's my MPGH account that was hacked. So learn to read before you type

  14. #29
    Taeyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    540
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDesperado View Post
    I said don't buy any accounts that's my MPGH account that was hacked. So learn to read before you type
    Learn to read? You learn to read. Since when did you say it's your MPGH account, anyone would assume its this GOA account since you're posting on this thread.

  15. #30
    -DR0iD-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Middle Of No Where
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDesperado View Post
    I said don't buy any accounts that's my MPGH account that was hacked. So learn to read before you type
    Leave me the fuck alone buddy? Mad u cant RAT?

    ---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Taeyeon- View Post


    Learn to read? You learn to read. Since when did you say it's your MPGH account, anyone would assume its this GOA account since you're posting on this thread.
    Just ignore TheDesperado hes buttmad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Buying CANA MAJ+.Clean-Perms-Legit-Full info-MM. 30$
    By odin00789 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 08:42 PM
  2. [CANA] selling LTC 4 legit, full info whit perms +100$
    By happyman25 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 10:21 PM
  3. [CANA] selling LTC 4 legit, full info whit perms +100$
    By happyman25 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 11:18 PM
  4. FS:CANA(FULL INFO)CPT4|3 PERMS|150KGP|1.01K/D
    By omgsambam in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 04:16 PM
  5. Buying CANA 2LT+ (At least 2 perms)[Goodname-FULL INFO]
    By ALPHAmcbrano in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 09:42 PM