Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Ghafarian8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

    Exclamation LTC 1 l 57% l RARE PERM l MEI,MAX,ROCCO l 5 PERM SNIPERS l PLATINUM l

    Hi,
    I'm selling my LTC 1 Account.
    It has many good, and useful perms. I put screenshots and I'm going to sell for 50k NX + . Im taking Riot cards aswell
    This is a PLATINUM NX Grade account. It has MEI, MAX, ROCCO for PERM .
    It comes with 100k GP +. It has extend mags for Sop mod and Valk for 70+ Days.
    It has much more stuff.

    add on skype : amirghafarian

    NOTE: This account has NEVER been hacked on, powerlevel'd, nor suspended.
    This account has GOOD PERMS, and 5 of the best snipers in the game as Perms.
    Doing with MM, or you go first. I'm a trusted buyer, and seller.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    1.png  

    2.png  

    3.png  

    5.png  

    6.png  

    7.png  

    8.png  

    9.png  

    10.png  

    12.png  

    13.png  

    45.png  


  2. #2
    Ghafarian8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Still for sale! Add me on skype: amirghafarian

  3. #3
    Exiige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghafarian8 View Post
    Hi,
    I'm selling my LTC 1 Account.
    It has many good, and useful perms. I put screenshots and I'm going to sell for 50k NX + . Im taking Riot cards aswell
    This is a PLATINUM NX Grade account. It has MEI, MAX, ROCCO for PERM .
    It comes with 100k GP +. It has extend mags for Sop mod and Valk for 70+ Days.
    It has much more stuff.

    add on skype : amirghafarian

    NOTE: This account has NEVER been hacked on, powerlevel'd, nor suspended.
    This account has GOOD PERMS, and 5 of the best snipers in the game as Perms.
    Doing with MM, or you go first. I'm a trusted buyer, and seller.
    "I'm a trusted buyer, and seller." I don't see a single vouch on your profile, just saying...

  4. #4
    Ghafarian8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
    "I'm a trusted buyer, and seller." I don't see a single vouch on your profile, just saying...
    I don't ask people to vouch for me tbh... if you're scared, we can always use an MM . I've used Color as my MM for many trades. We can do any MM

  5. #5
    Biggboi16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Miami,Fla
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Ghafarian8

    you can take that last picture off its not needed its just the samething just repainted to cover the name, just helping out

  6. #6
    Ghafarian8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggboi16 View Post
    @Ghafarian8

    you can take that last picture off its not needed its just the samething just repainted to cover the name, just helping out
    Whooops

  7. #7
    Ghafarian8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Bump! Still for sale!

  8. #8
    awesomeness29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    273
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    [/COLOR]Always use OMM with this guy... he attempts to make you go first (he talks you into it) and if u find out his objective he will change the subject and say someone else is buying it for a higher price than u offered... and just bashes on you. he told me that no OMM are on and i checked and there were 2 on... pretty sure he is attempting to scam.
    Last edited by awesomeness29; 07-24-2013 at 12:15 PM. Reason: adding stoof

  9. #9
    Ghafarian8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Acc sold for 75k NX
    @Approved.

    Close please

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] LTC 1 - 40DAYS+ 9 RARES - 8 PERMS - 600K GP [ $40 ]
    By SykoticCA in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 04:42 AM
  2. [WTS] LTC1 , 800 000 gp , 9 perms guns , Perms Classic Mei n more INBOX
    By Aer0x in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 10:59 PM
  3. FS: Combat Arms NA- MAJ 2 Perm Viper/Mei + 37 PERMS!
    By Wompphoenix3 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 11:28 PM
  4. [SELL CA-NA] AMAZING 2LT2 | 9 PERMS (incl. MEI) | 3.00 K/D | 180K GP
    By LittleBob in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 01:58 PM
  5. SELLING CA/NA CAPT3 10 PERMS INCLUDING MEI AND MAX MERCS!
    By Cosmicpunk in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 07:10 AM