Thread: clean ltc+

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    dekudude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Talking clean ltc+

    wanting an acc with perm if possible, i can pay through paypal i prefer. i will not go first under no exceptions.. OMM will be use if u do not go first. i prefer to use a omm anyways. I am looking for a nice clean never ban/suspended cbl clean. so pm me or comment and if i see anything that intrested me i will add you on skype and go from there.

    THANK YOU.

  2. #2
    _-iBuY-N-SELL_-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i messaged u my skype

  3. #3
    dekudude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i sent you a vistor message
    Quote Originally Posted by _-iBuY-N-SELL_- View Post
    i messaged u my skype

  4. #4
    May_May's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I got a stripped LTC what is your skype

  5. #5
    hakhak0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    NA or EU ???

  6. #6
    dekudude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    NA ca account

  7. #7
    jmokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Chatty
    ADD me on Skype I got a col 2 with a lot of cool perms we can use OMM or you can go First
    Skype name
    :dimitrismoscharis

  8. #8
    dekudude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    added u on skype
    Quote Originally Posted by jmokey View Post
    ADD me on Skype I got a col 2 with a lot of cool perms we can use OMM or you can go First
    Skype name
    :dimitrismoscharis

  9. #9
    dekudude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    bump! still looking to buy

  10. #10
    dekudude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    bump, still looking, i pay cash and have money right now. omm if u like

  11. #11
    solidpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i have a stripped ltc 1, but it has 1 perm so not completely stripped
    Quote Originally Posted by dekudude View Post
    bump, still looking, i pay cash and have money right now. omm if u like

  12. #12
    FalconXG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Hi am selling my COL 2 with 14 perms and over 2,000,000GP.

    G36e Le - Permanent
    M416 CQB - Permanent
    M6A2 - SRT - Permanent
    UMP LE - Permanent
    Dual Scorpions - Permanent
    k2 - Permanent
    ACR - Permanent
    ak-47 - Permanent
    sg550 hot shot le - Permanent
    mg34 - Permanent
    mk.48 - Permanent
    msg-90 hot shot le - Permanent
    f2000 Tactical - Permanent
    UMP Se - 27 days
    Deckland - 198 days
    Classic Max - Permanent
    Utility BackPack - 408 days
    Anti-Flash Goggles - 595 days
    L115a2 arctic wolf - 228 days
    l96a1 - 28 days
    light vest - 350 days
    2,150,000GP!!!!!

    CBL Clean Never EVER used hacks or anything else on this account to violate Nexon TOS.

    add me on skype falcon.viny
    Last edited by FalconXG; 08-10-2013 at 10:03 AM.

  13. #13
    dekudude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how much, and i will not go first. i only use omm
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconXG View Post
    Hi am selling my COL 2 with 14 perms and over 2,000,000GP.

    G36e Le - Permanent
    M416 CQB - Permanent
    M6A2 - SRT - Permanent
    UMP LE - Permanent
    Dual Scorpions - Permanent
    k2 - Permanent
    ACR - Permanent
    ak-47 - Permanent
    sg550 hot shot le - Permanent
    mg34 - Permanent
    mk.48 - Permanent
    msg-90 hot shot le - Permanent
    f2000 Tactical - Permanent
    UMP Se - 27 days
    Deckland - 198 days
    Classic Max - Permanent
    Utility BackPack - 408 days
    Anti-Flash Goggles - 595 days
    L115a2 arctic wolf - 228 days
    l96a1 - 28 days
    light vest - 350 days
    2,150,000GP!!!!!

    CBL Clean Never EVER used hacks or anything else on this account to violate Nexon TOS.

    add me on skype falcon.viny

  14. #14
    FalconXG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    am asking 90$ for it add me on skype so we can talk

  15. #15
    IGOTAMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    he scammed me but if he send me the money he would actually get the original email but he didnt he blocked me and got off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] [CANA] Selling LTC 2, CBL Clean, Price Negotiable, Buy now!
    By Flare194 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 10:05 PM
  2. LTC 2 AND LTC 1 . CLEAN ACCOUNTS !!! CBL CLEAN. Paypal AND NX ****
    By R3D` in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 09:55 AM
  3. BUY LTC+ ACCOUNT/ SELLING CPT2/ PERM SNIPERS /AR'S/NX GOLD/CBL CLEAN
    By bboy1811 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 04:50 AM
  4. Selling LTC 2 Cbl Clean For Nexon
    By noobsauce10 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 05:59 PM
  5. Selling LTC 1.7+ KDR CBL clean+ Full info+Many Perms
    By jpbthekid in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 05:28 PM