Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    IGOTAMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5

    ^^^^^2 Star ^^^^^

    Selling This 2 Star Full Info with Original Email
    Its legit never hacked on, never suspended / banned
    Kdr is 1.70+
    700k million GP
    Not going first, Sorry i cant risk anything to go first i spend so much on it and i recently lost my job so im selling this one

    i will give you original email after you pay
    SKYPE illstate858


    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    00.png  

    01.png  

    02.png  

    04.png  

    06.png  

    08.png  

    09+.png  


  2. #2
    ypmagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    OMM Approved only, since you've got a reputation for scamming. Waiting on approval for SS

  3. #3
    IGOTAMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ypmagic View Post
    OMM Approved only, since you've got a reputation for scamming. Waiting on approval for SS
    prove it to me where the rep for scamming i never scammed

  4. #4
    GoingForSales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hey what is your skype can you add me idreamvision

  5. #5
    SeanMacfolen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How much $ u want?

  6. #6
    IGOTAMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanMacfolen View Post
    How much $ u want?
    i got a price from someone for 30 and someone for 50

  7. #7
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTAMG View Post
    i got a price from someone for 30 and someone for 50
    You're obviously a scamer LOL. Accepting lowballing offers for decent accounts.
    I don't trust you m8. I know it does nothing to your selfish person but still , I don't trust you.

  8. #8
    IGOTAMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    You're obviously a scamer LOL. Accepting lowballing offers for decent accounts.
    I don't trust you m8. I know it does nothing to your selfish person but still , I don't trust you.
    ok dont trust me no ones gonna buy a account for $100 and im not lowballing it dont got speed gear perm even

  9. #9
    IGOTAMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    I really dont want this account i will be willing to sell this account for $40 since there is 1 million gp and the the duals and the sniper are sold, thanks to some fking dick who sold perms and was about to gift himself if you have 400+ post i will sell you it for $30 i really dont fking want it..... i kinda need cash... air-soft gear

  10. #10
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTAMG View Post
    I really dont want this account i will be willing to sell this account for $40 since there is 1 million gp and the the duals and the sniper are sold, thanks to some fking dick who sold perms and was about to gift himself if you have 400+ post i will sell you it for $30 i really dont fking want it..... i kinda need cash... air-soft gear
    Why would you sell it cheaper to someone with 400+ posts ? If it's about trust, post count doesn't mean shit , just sayin'.

  11. #11
    awesomeness29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    273
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    hes had many legit trades tbh @FreeMarketGuy

    and @IGOTAMG get a vouch page so it helps with trade
    Last edited by awesomeness29; 08-20-2013 at 11:04 AM.

  12. #12
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeness29 View Post
    hes had many legit trades tbh @FreeMarketGuy
    Good for him.
    and @IGOTAMG get a vouch page so it helps with trade
    Only naive people believe vouches makes the person trustwhorth.

  13. #13
    IGOTAMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    Only naive people believe vouches makes the person trustwhorth.
    your really annoying i swear you think im a straight up scammer and you never traded with me so..... just stop im not a scammer...... your just annoying as fk

  14. #14
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTAMG View Post
    your really annoying i swear you think im a straight up scammer and you never traded with me so..... just stop im not a scammer...... your just annoying as fk
    I know, I'm annoying as fuck. I'm just saying all those people I have called scamer are now banned I have NO idea why .
    Well, I'm off your thread now.

  15. #15
    IGOTAMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    my skype got hacked no skype untill i make another

Similar Threads

  1. Star wars help
    By Coonta in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 11:21 AM
  2. Star Wars Galaxies Pre-CU
    By RebornAce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 04:56 PM
  3. Battle Star Galactica Prequel
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 07:49 AM
  4. Star Wars Episode 7
    By arunforce in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. Battle Star Galactica
    By Dave84311 in forum SCI-FI
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 11:31 AM