Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Cr8ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Moms HQ
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cool

    ☆MAJOR GENERAL☆ | 2 STARS☆☆ | PERMS | SPEED GEAR | OG INFO | 3,000,000 GP

    INFO

    - Original Email & Full info

    - 1.10+ K/D

    - SPEED GEAR PERM

    - 4TH/5TH ANNIVERSARY ELITE GEAR

    - 5 NX PERMS

    - SILVER GRADE




    NOTE

    - MY IRL FRIEND QUIT CA AND GAVE ME HIS ACCOUNT. I'VE BEEN PLAYING ON IT FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS AND
    IT IS VERY BORING WITH A HIGH RANK ACCOUNT. IT DOESNT HAVE MUCH PERMS SO I'M JUST SELLING IT FOR NX
    FOR MY MAIN

    - MPGH OMM WILL BE USED

    - GOING FOR 60K NX

    - SKYPE: MPGH.Cr8ive


    SCREEN SHOTS




  2. #2
    edwardjiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    450
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    I would buy it. 60k NX is it? done deal. Do it via middle man, I want the email associated with the account as well. If its a personal one, change it and delete the revoke email. I want a clean trade, no 2 emails attached to the account or revoking after a day or something.

    Catch my drift? Been looking for a good account recently.

    PM me. I'm from Australia, so timezone may be mismatched

  3. #3
    Cr8ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Moms HQ
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardjiang View Post
    I would buy it. 60k NX is it? done deal. Do it via middle man, I want the email associated with the account as well. If its a personal one, change it and delete the revoke email. I want a clean trade, no 2 emails attached to the account or revoking after a day or something.

    Catch my drift? Been looking for a good account recently.

    PM me. I'm from Australia, so timezone may be mismatched
    Ofcourse... I said all that in info

  4. #4
    kaibit82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If for some reason, you and edwardjiang don't trade, ill be happy to buy the account for 50k NX
    -Just wondering if there is anything in the inbox

    -I won't have the NX until thursday
    GOOD TRADES: 5
    BAD TRADES: 0

    TIMES I WENT FIRST:3

    TIMES THEY WENT FIRST:2

    OMM USED:0


  5. #5
    Cr8ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Moms HQ
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kaibit82 View Post
    If for some reason, you and edwardjiang don't trade, ill be happy to buy the account for 50k NX
    -Just wondering if there is anything in the inbox

    -I won't have the NX until thursday
    Don't worry, I'm not in a rush to sell it. They're no sales going on atm.

  6. #6
    edwardjiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    450
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Cr8ive View Post


    Don't worry, I'm not in a rush to sell it. They're no sales going on atm.
    Would you consider yourself trusted enough for us to deal without a MM? I could go first of we do not find one

  7. #7
    Cr8ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Moms HQ
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardjiang View Post
    Would you consider yourself trusted enough for us to deal without a MM? I could go first of we do not find one
    Well so far. I've purchased two accounts off mpgh. Both of them I went first. I purchased from @Sintex™ and @THE J0KER but he scammed me and i got him banned.
    Last edited by Cr8ive; 09-10-2013 at 12:17 AM.

  8. #8
    Cr8ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Moms HQ
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cool
    It's always best to use an OMM tho..

  9. #9
    you5576's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I would be willing to buy the account, i have never actually done a purchasing of an account. I imagine you'd use karma coins correct?

  10. #10
    Cr8ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Moms HQ
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by you5576 View Post
    I would be willing to buy the account, i have never actually done a purchasing of an account. I imagine you'd use karma coins correct?
    Yes, Karma Koins can work

  11. #11
    you5576's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I know this has (I think) been asked. But to confirm my question; this comes with everything like the og email (or a transfer idk how nexon works anymore) birthdate (if they still require it) and everything?

  12. #12
    ~Just IN~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    self thread xbox360nolife() {
    Posts
    518
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Doh
    I may be willing to buy for 75k, 3x25k.

    I dunno, gotta see if I can rack up the money first.

  13. #13
    jmokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my room
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Chatty
    man i would love to buy this account its just i got no money

  14. #14
    Cr8ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Moms HQ
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by jmokey View Post
    man i would love to buy this account its just i got no money
    LOL.... get some then

  15. #15
    you5576's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    If i get together $60 in karma koins tomorrow would you be willing to sell it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Account Price Check...2 Star Major General
    By imissme2 in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 05:49 PM
  2. [WTS] Combat Arms NA - SELLING Major General ( 2 Star ), 30-35 PERM
    By L-E-G-I-T in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 10:26 PM