Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Ethannn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Selling acc. Good perms, CLASSIC DECKLAND! CPT2 / 1.3 KD/ Full info

    PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING:

    Hello. I'm selling my CA account since I don't have the time/desire to play now that I'm in college. I'll sell the account for $50 or to the highest bidder. I'm only going to accept PayPal or prepaid Steam Wallet cards. NO NX! I play CS:GO every now and again (which is why I want the prepaid cards) so if you have some good weapon skins you'd like to trade for my CA account, I'm more than willing to do so.
    Please, if you want to make an offer, do so below and include your preferred method of contact (skype, msn, etc.)
    If you do not opt to use an OMM, I will not go first.

    Quick rundown of the account:
    CPT2 / 4% / 1.30 KD / Full info / Very good IGN + In a prestigious LV. 6 clan // I like to play competitively, so the perms will reflect that, meaning I don't have rares or anything like that.
    Perms:
    Autumn G36E Valkyrie
    G36E Valkyrie
    G36E LE
    Scar-L Trispear
    AK-47 Gold Plated
    L96A1 Arctic Wolf
    L96A1 GP Variant
    M4A1 GP
    The Second Amendment
    Hot Shot SG550 / MSG-90

    USP SE
    M1911 Knight's
    Desert Eagle SE
    American Eagle
    USP Tactical (Not perm, but over 1350+ days on it)

    Classic Deckland
    Hard Hat (Cosmetic, not really worth anything but I figured I'd throw it in anyways :] )
    All 5th Anniversary Gear (Elite version included)

    Additionally, I have the AK74U for 350+ days and the L96A1 Ghillie for 100+ days.

    Pictures:










    Thanks guys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Vn7uioQ.jpg  

    phnDfmJ.jpg  

    YuNKmne.jpg  

    0QjZO2X.jpg  

    2MXmBAD.jpg  

    ci4aNtX.jpg  

    7rafyLa.jpg  

    hErwTg3.jpg  

    ac9tRcV.jpg  


  2. #2
    Tunieh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethannn View Post
    PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING:

    Hello. I'm selling my CA account since I don't have the time/desire to play now that I'm in college. I'll sell the account for $50 or to the highest bidder. I'm only going to accept PayPal or prepaid Steam Wallet cards. NO NX! I play CS:GO every now and again (which is why I want the prepaid cards) so if you have some good weapon skins you'd like to trade for my CA account, I'm more than willing to do so.
    Please, if you want to make an offer, do so below and include your preferred method of contact (skype, msn, etc.)
    If you do not opt to use an OMM, I will not go first.

    Quick rundown of the account:
    CPT2 / 4% / 1.30 KD / Full info / Very good IGN + In a prestigious LV. 6 clan // I like to play competitively, so the perms will reflect that, meaning I don't have rares or anything like that.
    Perms:
    Autumn G36E Valkyrie
    G36E Valkyrie
    G36E LE
    Scar-L Trispear
    AK-47 Gold Plated
    L96A1 Arctic Wolf
    L96A1 GP Variant
    M4A1 GP
    The Second Amendment
    Hot Shot SG550 / MSG-90

    USP SE
    M1911 Knight's
    Desert Eagle SE
    American Eagle
    USP Tactical (Not perm, but over 1350+ days on it)

    Classic Deckland
    Hard Hat (Cosmetic, not really worth anything but I figured I'd throw it in anyways :] )
    All 5th Anniversary Gear (Elite version included)

    Additionally, I have the AK74U for 350+ days and the L96A1 Ghillie for 100+ days.

    Pictures:










    Thanks guys!
    I offer 32$ Right now, Via Skype, Paypal

  3. #3
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,674
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    I won't pay $50 for this, lower the price and I would be interested, you have two of my favorite weapons.

    However, if you have an idea of what skins you want, I could do that too.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  4. #4
    awesomeness29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    273
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    I will buy

  5. #5
    Ethannn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    I won't pay $50 for this, lower the price and I would be interested, you have two of my favorite weapons.

    However, if you have an idea of what skins you want, I could do that too.
    Yea, I figured nobody would go up to 50 which is why I said "50 or the highest bid." The highest (and only :/ ) cash bid is $32 if you wanna pay that, or if you have the skins, a stattrak m4, an AK laminate (red/black doesn't matter), awp boom, or any knife skin worth >$20 which is basically all of them lol. let me know :]

    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeness29 View Post
    I will buy
    For how much? Cheers

  6. #6
    Tunieh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ethan ill purchase this acc for 30$... Add My Skype its on your visitor msg's page if the price is negotiatable to that price

  7. #7
    kamrankiller1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunieh View Post
    Ethan ill purchase this acc for 30$... Add My Skype its on your visitor msg's page if the price is negotiatable to that price
    hey man are you still selling your account?

  8. #8
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Acc is only worth around $30 - $40 just saying.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  9. #9
    awesomeness29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    273
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    What is your skype? we can discuss price there and we can use OMM

Similar Threads

  1. [CANA] SELLING ACC 1 PERM
    By xxcocopuffs in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 08:08 AM
  2. Crossfire Selling Acc Good weapons
    By arthurwang16 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 02:36 AM
  3. Selling Acc CSM3 77% 1.47kd & CPT2 30% 1.13kd CAEU
    By ProGaming2011 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 01:48 PM
  4. [CA NA] Selling Acc with Perm For 10k NX
    By -Forgotten- in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 08:38 AM