Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Buying SANA accounts to CANA

Title says it all, i'm wanting to buy accounts that are already transferred over from sudden Attack to Combat Arms. Must come with original email, already transferred voer from the last maintenance and have the black dragon items. Must also be MAJ,LTC,COL,BG skype: twinjamaica1 before adding me comment on here, also we use an OMM or you go first.

Thanks
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...ml#post9164825 This user has been blacklisted, he is not permitted to conduct any trades or post in any marketplace sections.

I understand a lot of people aren't to fond of me for being a cynical dickhead when I was a staff member but I would like to apologize for any wrong doing or hateful comments that came your way as a result of my ignorance, I've seen a lot of not so nice things said about me but I would just like you all to know that even during my ban duration (Roughly 2 in a half years for Excessive Trolling) I still frequently brought traffic to this site by word of mouth and making this website better has always been something that I'm passionate about. I think the information we find on this site should always be free and that's why I've always found this site to be more admirable then others for just that reason. I can't remember exactly but I recall resigning because another Minion was approving malicious content and I found it disgusting to even be associated with said person. I didn't resign because I think I'm better then anyone for that matter, or do I think I'm smarter. I was upset and used childish antics to verbally abuse others to get my point across which was wrong; and if you were one of the people affected I am truly sorry. I do not hate anyone, nor do I hold any grudges against anyone. If you would like to work out our differences or simply need help please message me as I would love nothing more.

Former Staff August 2013-January 2014
    Former Official Middleman
    Former DayZ Standalone Minion
    Former Combat Arms Minion
    Former Blackshot Minion