Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73

    S>Col4 OG 2010 Account

    Selling an account from 2010 for a friend of mine, comes with all original info included.
    PayPal is the only form of payment.
    Price is set at $50.
    OMM will be used if you don't want to go first ^-^.
    My Skype is FUCKTHEONLYONE

    http://imgur.com/a/TQkAO
    Edit: Also selling MY personal ltc with 17 perms. Will send SS upon request.
    Last edited by FreeMarketGuy; 02-06-2014 at 10:56 AM.

  2. #2
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,432
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Is he your IRL friend? I wouldn't really sell something for someone since they could revoke back and you'd get blamed. :O

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  3. #3
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    Is he your IRL friend? I wouldn't really sell something for someone since they could revoke back and you'd get blamed. :O
    That isn't gonna happen cause I've known him for 4 years and he lives in my city. Easy to drive to his home and beat him up

  4. #4
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,432
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    That isn't gonna happen cause I've known him for 4 years and he lives in my city. Easy to drive to his home and beat him up
    OooOOOo lol that's good than

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  5. #5
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    I honestly don't believe this account will fetch $50. Best of luck in your sale.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  6. #6
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    OooOOOo lol that's good than
    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    I honestly don't believe this account will fetch $50. Best of luck in your sale.
    Already told him that. Who knows.

  7. #7
    -Bubbles-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Is your friend willing to trade the account for a lvl 5 clan?
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    Selling an account from 2010 for a friend of mine, comes with all original info included.
    PayPal is the only form of payment.
    Price is set at $50.
    OMM will be used if you don't want to go first ^-^.
    My Skype is FUCKTHEONLYONE

    http://imgur.com/a/TQkAO

  8. #8
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by -Bubbles- View Post
    Is your friend willing to trade the account for a lvl 5 clan?
    Negative. p2s

  9. #9
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    Negative. p2s
    Should put "Great CGL account" somewhere in the post \ title, that's basically what this account is. CGL\WOGL.
    Selling OSGP $1.35/M

    Skype: Soklast1

  10. #10
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    Should put "Great CGL account" somewhere in the post \ title, that's basically what this account is. CGL\WOGL.
    Not much people are cgl-lovers.

  11. #11
    awesomeness29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    273
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
    Not much people are cgl-lovers.
    I certainly love cgl. i would buy this account but if the price was set lower. 50$ when most of the acc has is just gp perms i dont know.

  12. #12
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeness29 View Post
    I certainly love cgl. i would buy this account but if the price was set lower. 50$ when most of the acc has is just gp perms i dont know.
    I don't decide of the price, account isn't mine.

  13. #13
    awesomeness29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    273
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ah I understand.

  14. #14
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    bring up my post

  15. #15
    FreeMarketGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    958
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    73
    bring up duh post plz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LOOKING FOR A 2009 , 2010 account . ANY RANK ! FOR A 2LT2[EMPTY]
    By Blisskilla in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. [Request] question on vb 2010 (account phishers)
    By need_for_help in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 02:18 PM
  3. Bad Company 2+Medal of Honor 2010 Accounts $15 for both accounts
    By DyNaMiiTeZ in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 07:21 PM