Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    m40wn3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7

    [Price Check] CPT 1 w/NX and GP perms






    Just interested in a price estimate, I don't play much and maybe it will help get me a knife in csgo.
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 10-30-2014 at 02:49 PM.

  2. #2
    RealHighz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I would like to tell you that you shouldn't put your clan name or in game name in the pictures. Let's just say bad things could happen.

    .Have fun trading/selling/buying!
    Enjoy your time on MPGH.
    -Jay

  3. #3
    m40wn3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RealHighz View Post
    I would like to tell you that you shouldn't put your clan name or in game name in the pictures. Let's just say bad things could happen.

    .Have fun trading/selling/buying!
    Enjoy your time on MPGH.
    -Jay
    Too late to edit :/
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 10-29-2014 at 10:35 AM.

  4. #4
    maddoggy00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    3,414
    Reputation
    637
    Thanks
    5,314
    If you send me a new img url, I can edit if for you @m40wn3r

    As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

    Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

    Tutorials for consoles and hacks

    Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

  5. #5
    RealHighz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by m40wn3r View Post
    Too late to edit :/
    Yes it is. But next time remember!
    and I recommend listening to @maddoggy00 to edit this.
    Also, Don't get scammed!
    Have fun on MPGH.

  6. #6
    m40wn3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    http://imgur.com/a/Ec07h
    @maddoggy00 here is edited album

  7. #7
    maddoggy00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    3,414
    Reputation
    637
    Thanks
    5,314
    Quote Originally Posted by m40wn3r View Post
    here is edited album
    Done.

    As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

    Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

    Tutorials for consoles and hacks

    Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

  8. #8
    m40wn3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    thanks!

  9. #9
    m40wn3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    bbbuuummmppp


  10. #10
    m40wn3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    again bumping

  11. #11
    m40wn3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    boooooooooooooop

  12. #12
    Kr4zYSOuNdS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    add me skype ima buy ur account
    Skype: Kr4zYSOuNdS

  13. #13
    m40wn3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    ~~~~~~~~bump

  14. #14
    kamart512's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cool
    I'll trade you a few accounts, add me on skype for more details. Skype: Justr4n

  15. #15
    m40wn3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by kamart512 View Post
    I'll trade you a few accounts, add me on skype for more details. Skype: Justr4n
    I'm more interested in money, or csgo items :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Price check on Ornate ES and Relentless ES
    By tomyang521 in forum Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 07:31 PM
  2. price check- NEXON account!!!. CA and vindictus.....
    By avast17100 in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 04:04 AM
  3. Price Check, CA NA CSM5 with some perms!
    By Nitehawk772 in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 07:26 AM