Thread: Name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Imagine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Buzzed

    Name

    is there a way were i can check if names are available eg http://www.mpgh.net/forummember.php?u=Tommy
    i saw a url but i forgot it

    DON'T DELETE OR CLOSE MY FUCKING THREAD
    I DON'T WANT TO TEST LIKE @

  2. #2
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,437
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,499
    My Mood
    Amused
    It is so easy, go to a spam thread and post like @Tits @Job @Shadow I know you said you don't want to but it is so easy.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Imagine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    It is so easy, go to a spam thread and post like @Tits @Job @Shadow I know you said you don't want to but it is so easy.
    Fuck off kid, i Specifically said no

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by |Vince| View Post
    If you don't want to test with @ then just make a thread and hope the name is available or else Liz will destroy you.
    Useless reply?

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Imagine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    Its easier to do @Dave84311
    Fuck off kid, i Specifically said no

  7. #7
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,437
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,499
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine. View Post
    Fuck off kid, i Specifically said no

    - - - Updated - - -



    Useless reply?
    Just tell me what name you want to look up and i'll do it for you.

  8. #8
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :)
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,056
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine. View Post
    Fuck off kid, i Specifically said no
    Stop bitching at people, thats the easiest way.

    Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

    Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

  9. #9
    Imagine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Just tell me what name you want to look up and i'll do it for you.
    are all mpgh members as retarded as you? I said i don't want to do it that way, Im looking for a url

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Stop bitching at people, thats the easiest way.
    Again, not what i fucking asked

  10. #10
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,437
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,499
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine. View Post
    are all mpgh members as retarded as you? I said i don't want to do it that way, Im looking for a url

    - - - Updated - - -



    Again, not what i fucking asked
    Tell me the name > I will go put it in a spam thread > Click on it > post URL here. I'm trying to help and your still being a idiot?

  11. #11
    Imagine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Tell me the name > I will go put it in a spam thread > Click on it > post URL here. I'm trying to help and your still being a idiot?
    Your not Helping you idiot, Im asking for a url not to fucking see if there available

  12. #12
    Daveiticus 1:16 "One cannot PA without a P in his A"
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Nigger
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,071
    Reputation
    2341
    Thanks
    6,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    It is so easy, go to a spam thread and post like @Tits @Job @Shadow I know you said you don't want to but it is so easy.
    i barely post. youre the spammer hue


  13. #13
    Law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,437
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    4,499
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine. View Post
    Your not Helping you idiot, Im asking for a url not to fucking see if there available
    Can you read the rules?


    Name Changes


    1000 posts is the required minimum to request a name. †
    Taken usernames can be solicited so long as the following conditions are met:
    The account has been unused for at least five years.
    The account is not above Member Level 2.
    The account is not part of former staff or any special groups.
    Name changes can only be requested every 1000 posts. †
    Names cannot contain profanity or offensive language/terms
    Names cannot be similar to staff names or contain 'MPGH' in it.
    Names cannot contain tags such as [Mod][ADMIN] etc.
    Names cannot be made bold, different font, different color, italic.


    Tips for name availability check:


    Google "site:mpgh.net *desired name*" If it's taken you'll most likely end up viewing a profile link.
    Mention (@ + *name you wish to have*) the name in the middle of a post. Does not work if the first word, or if using visitor messages or private messages.

  14. #14
    Imagine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Can you read the rules?


    Name Changes


    1000 posts is the required minimum to request a name. †
    Taken usernames can be solicited so long as the following conditions are met:
    The account has been unused for at least five years.
    The account is not above Member Level 2.
    The account is not part of former staff or any special groups.
    Name changes can only be requested every 1000 posts. †
    Names cannot contain profanity or offensive language/terms
    Names cannot be similar to staff names or contain 'MPGH' in it.
    Names cannot contain tags such as [Mod][ADMIN] etc.
    Names cannot be made bold, different font, different color, italic.


    Tips for name availability check:


    Google "site:mpgh.net *desired name*" If it's taken you'll most likely end up viewing a profile link.
    Mention (@ + *name you wish to have*) the name in the middle of a post. Does not work if the first word, or if using visitor messages or private messages.
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU AUTISTIC, READ THE FUCKING THREAD, I DON'T WANT TO USE THAT WAY

  15. #15
    No0bzDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Imagine. There is no reason to rage as well , you know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Leet Names :)
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 11:34 PM
  2. No-name game
    By SadisticGrin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 11:58 AM
  3. Post your game name here
    By styx23 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 09:47 PM
  4. Name hack!
    By ricardobolder in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 12:49 AM
  5. Real Names
    By JTLOBAMHSK in forum General
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 05:10 AM