Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your heart. <3
    Posts
    16,688
    Reputation
    3114
    Thanks
    3,560
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Moved to appropriate section.


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Black (09-24-2015),Hunter Jr. (09-25-2015),kingofproz (09-28-2015)

  3. #17
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,035
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,258
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ @Blaze

    what the heckkk
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  4. #18
    OxoOwL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Do you not get it? I'm saying because he's spamposting for postcount...
    So, I spam for postcont... I spam for post count? Every thread I go to nearly I see you on you're either on someones neck replying with a cocky post. Or your just spamming post hm, who's the real one who everyone cringes at.
    Last edited by OxoOwL; 09-25-2015 at 11:47 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to OxoOwL For This Useful Post:

    kingofproz (09-28-2015)

  6. #19
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by OxoOwL View Post
    who's the real one who everyone cringes at.
    what's with you and cringe
    i'm on their necks because they're being fucking idiots, more than half of my posts are chill honestly, i just get on your ass because what you post irritates me
    can you stop making autistic posts hopsin

  7. #20
    OxoOwL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    what's with you and cringe
    i'm on their necks because they're being fucking idiots, more than half of my posts are chill honestly, i just get on your ass because what you post irritates me
    can you stop making autistic posts hopsin
    If it irritates you, then why bother posting? Proofs you spam for post count. You get irritated with everything do you have a mental disorder? Of not liking people.

  8. #21
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by OxoOwL View Post
    If it irritates you, then why bother posting? Proofs you spam for post count.
    nice try using my own argument against me
    it's not spamposting it's letting you know that you are spamposting yourself and making stupid ass posts so you can therefore make better posts and think about what you say prior


    Quote Originally Posted by OxoOwL View Post
    You get irritated with everything do you have a mental disorder? Of not liking people.
    if i get irritated with everything then why are
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    more than half of my posts are chill

  9. #22
    OxoOwL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    nice try using my own argument against me
    it's not spamposting it's letting you know that you are spamposting yourself and making stupid ass posts so you can therefore make better posts and think about what you say prior



    if i get irritated with everything then why are
    I think you just hate life.

  10. #23
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by OxoOwL View Post
    I think you just hate life.
    Yeah, I cut and I'm bulimic and depressed.

    I've been strong for far too long. (totally no sarcasm here )

  11. #24
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,733
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Oxo0wl or as I should call you Hopsin, why are you ban evading, hm?
    Last edited by Death; 09-26-2015 at 12:14 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  12. #25
    Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College Debt
    Posts
    1,673
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    OHH SHIT
    it got real, REAL FKIN QUICK

  13. #26
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post
    @Oxo0wl or as I should call you Hopsin, why are you ban evading, hm?
    ayyy i got a conspiracy supporter

  14. #27
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,733
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post


    ayyy i got a conspiracy supporter
    Ay! It feels like this dude has had lots of accounts, and makes me wonder why isn't he IP Banned or something.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  15. #28
    OxoOwL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical View Post
    @Oxo0wl or as I should call you Hopsin, why are you ban evading, hm?
    Who's Hopsin anyway, people keep mentioning him to me. As secure as this website is and admins on everyday I'm sure they already checked my IP etc. So I'm not ban evading cause I'd be banned right now? Or are you just saying the staff team is shit?
    Last edited by OxoOwL; 09-27-2015 at 08:56 PM.

  16. #29
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,678
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    420
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by OxoOwL View Post
    Or are you just saying the staff team is shit?
    you jump to conclusions so much
    you must be good at jumping
    jump off a cliff


    Quote Originally Posted by OxoOwL View Post
    Who's Hopsin anyway, people keep mentioning him to me. As secure as this website is and admins on everyday I'm sure they already checked my IP etc.
    good coverup hopsin

  17. #30
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,733
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    621
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by OxoOwL View Post
    Who's Hopsin anyway, people keep mentioning him to me. As secure as this website is and admins on everyday I'm sure they already checked my IP etc. So I'm not ban evading cause I'd be banned right now? Or are you just saying the staff team is shit?
    You clearly talk in a way like Hopsin does and admins don't check for IP unless necessary or someone needs to be checked cos of bans... Staff isn't shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post

    you jump to conclusions so much
    you must be good at jumping
    jump off a cliff



    good coverup hopsin
    I swear, this guy thinks we're that much of a stupid
    Last edited by Death; 09-27-2015 at 09:13 PM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (09-27-2015)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how to post a link that you can only download with 100+ post
    By 95king in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 01:24 PM
  2. 100 post counts woooooooooooooo
    By Hahaz in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 10:51 PM
  3. Getting 100 posts
    By kevinovski in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 02:35 PM
  4. -100 post
    By Gourav2122 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 07:05 AM
  5. My 100 post
    By xtrylanx in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 03:16 AM