Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,122
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    969
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post


    I feel so at home rn, how many 6/8s have you sold this week? Still making that $5 per 6/8 monayyyyyy?

    It's a good job you got mod, otherwise you'd probably be just as salty as @Royce
    Actually just sold an 8/8 for 35$ so suck my ass <3



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  2. #17
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,950
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post


    I feel so at home rn, how many 6/8s have you sold this week? Still making that $5 per 6/8 monayyyyyy?

    It's a good job you got mod, otherwise you'd probably be just as salty as @Royce
    Im far from salty what are you talking about
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  3. #18
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    235
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


    Im far from salty what are you talking about
    "Not even gonna say much, but this was an utter surprise to me. especially there being 2 minions picked, I could of been one "

    "Only person I'd agree isn't a top notch minion is mcgee bc of his activity and how he goes about things "

    "You'd think you being minion you would just remove the pictures because you know it will get the account banned, just tell him to reupload it "

    "I do it basically now.. me and krazy had it held down when i was minion"

    "being 2 minions picked surprised you didnt get it,, not even sure why it's 2, section was finetruly confused lol. "

    "won't even lie, Hurt that I didnt get it, but I should of known I wouldnt get it, always get my hopes up to high. Congrats to the new minions, didnt expect her pick 2. "

    The salt is so fucking real, @Rotmgstd - how hard did you rub it in to make him so saltz?







  4. #19
    Sir Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    164
    This thread is going in a whole different direction...

  5. #20
    Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7263
    Posts
    4,122
    Reputation
    758
    Thanks
    969
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post
    The salt is so fucking real, @Rotmgstd - how hard did you rub it in to make him so saltz?
    I don't think @Royce is salty at me anymore, aslong as i'm a respectable minion



    MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

    50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016
    150 Vouches: 14-06-2016
    News Force Interviewer: 20-06-2016
    OMMORPG Minion: 23-06-2016
    200 Vouches: 11-07-2016
    Premium Seller: 13-07-2016














































  6. #21
    Godsir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    And this is another one.

  7. #22
    Sir Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsir View Post
    And this is another one.
    Another post?

  8. #23
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    780
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsir View Post
    And this is another one.
    This is another reply.

    by Porter Robinson


    Check out my Graphics Shop!

  9. #24
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,950
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post


    "Not even gonna say much, but this was an utter surprise to me. especially there being 2 minions picked, I could of been one "

    "Only person I'd agree isn't a top notch minion is mcgee bc of his activity and how he goes about things "

    "You'd think you being minion you would just remove the pictures because you know it will get the account banned, just tell him to reupload it "

    "I do it basically now.. me and krazy had it held down when i was minion"

    "being 2 minions picked surprised you didnt get it,, not even sure why it's 2, section was finetruly confused lol. "

    "won't even lie, Hurt that I didnt get it, but I should of known I wouldnt get it, always get my hopes up to high. Congrats to the new minions, didnt expect her pick 2. "

    The salt is so fucking real, @Rotmgstd - how hard did you rub it in to make him so saltz?
    not only are those qoutes from the same day he got minion, I obviously could care less now, any other statements i made after are like i said they are statements
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  10. #25
    Godsir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Think im out of my mind!

  11. #26
    Sir Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post
    This is another reply.
    This is a quote

  12. #27
    assassinbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by GTA_V_O View Post
    This guy here, deserves a "Thanks"!
    This is a "Thanks".

  13. #28
    Sir Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vaero
    Posts
    831
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    164
    This is bold

  14. #29
    DenverWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cynical
    This is Curvy

  15. #30
    Summer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Little Talks
    Posts
    780
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Inspired
    This is Italic.

    by Porter Robinson


    Check out my Graphics Shop!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DUDE OMFG THIS DESERVES A THREAD
    By -FAIL- in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 05:35 AM
  2. THIS IS MY THREAD
    By Synns in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 04:13 AM
  3. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING (THREAD CLOSING INFO)
    By Pixie in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 10:45 PM
  4. THIS IS A THREAD!
    By (G)rapefruit in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 05:52 AM
  5. Zomg! This Is A Thread!!
    By tednugent in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:31 PM