Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    EvilHunterBlack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    91
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by hokko View Post
    Because of political correctness...
    because it is illegal...

    Drink green tea bro.
    Caffeine in green tea is a central nervous system stimulant.
    EGCG in Green tea prevent cancer too.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12804120
    Tea kills brain cells -Cit: @Drama

    Say my name..
    ":EvilHunterBlack:"

    Earth can live without us, but we can't live without her- Ian Angus
    ABOUT ME:
    F*** you get a life and don't f**ing read my sh** you son of a motherfu**** bi***

    Sold: 3 Accounts
    Traded: 2 Accounts
    Bought: 11 Accounts\Product
    Got scammed: 2 times sadly..

    ENJOY LIFE DON'T ENJOY MONEY.
    enjoy weed..



  2. #17
    falafels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't know lol

  3. #18
    EvilHunterBlack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    91
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Well "weed expert" if you actually had researched marijuana, you would have seen the video of the driving tests while "stoned" you fucking hoodrat lmao. "headbutting a ball lose brain cells" wear a helmet, don't be stupid. Not every dies faster, the ones who can maintain a very healthy life, live longer. Of course you would have to be born without any bad shit but, what you state is not true.

    I can tell by your whole profile that you do nothing but get the "high" and fucking spend every cent of what the government gives you, on marijuana. So please, all because you hear someone not talking sweet about your silly little "high". Doesn't mean you should respond so negative.

    Weed kills brain cells, fucks with your body in the short run. I can see it has effects on you lmao.

    Do research, later "stonie".
    READ IT OMFG
    First, let’s take a moment to address the notion that marijuana use leads to lower IQ. This idea came from a research paper which looked at data from a longitudinal study done on 1000 people from Dunedin, New Zealand. The study followed subjects from age 13 to 38 and conducted IQ tests a both these ages. The findings revealed that people who were chronic users of marijuana, which are those that had a physical dependence to the drug, before the age of 18 had a drop in IQ of 8 points by the age of 38.

    There are three important things to note about this study. First, the people who were shown to have a decline in IQ are significantly small – 38 out of 1000, or 3.8 percent. Second, these individuals were using significantly more marijuana (four days per week) than the average marijuana user. Finally, they were using more marijuana consistently for much longer (20 years) than the average marijuana user.

    Moreover, follow up studies of this data have shown that differences in socioeconomic status may account for the differences in IQ found in the study, not to mention the discussion surrounding IQ as a valid measurement of brain function and intelligence which are beyond the scope of this response.

    In terms of marijuana and its effects on brain cells, or neurons, there is little evidence to suggest that any of the active ingredients in the marijuana plant administered at doses appropriate for human consumption have neurotoxic effects.

    This is in direct contrast to alcohol, where the body’s digestive process creates metabolites such as acetaldehyde and other “reactive oxygen species” which are toxic to the brain and other cells in the body. This is why you have a hangover, after drinking large quantities of alcohol.

    The active ingredients in the marijuana plant, called phytocannabinoids, affect specific receptors within the body. In fact, the body produces its own set of cannabinoids called endocannabinoids and has an endocannabinoid system which regulates the activity of all cannabinoids in the body.

    There are two types of receptors within the endocannabinoid system CB1 receptors and CB2 receptors. CB1 receptors are located primarily in the brain and nervous system, while CB2 receptors are located primarily in the immune system.

    The fact that these receptors are located all over the body is part of the reason why marijuana has been found to be useful for so many different medical conditions.

    Specifically in the case of seizures, there is preliminary research which shows that the cannabinoid, cannabidiol or CBD, raises the threshold for seizure activity within the brain making it overall more difficult to have seizures, and thus providing hope to many parents of children with intractable seizure disorders. There is also some preliminary research which show that other cannabinoids within the plant actually protect brain cells from damage associated with Alzheimer’s disease. However, much more research needs to be done in order to make definitive claims on the medical benefits.

    The evidence at this point indicates that marijuana does more good than harm when it comes to its effects on the adult brain.

    Say my name..
    ":EvilHunterBlack:"

    Earth can live without us, but we can't live without her- Ian Angus
    ABOUT ME:
    F*** you get a life and don't f**ing read my sh** you son of a motherfu**** bi***

    Sold: 3 Accounts
    Traded: 2 Accounts
    Bought: 11 Accounts\Product
    Got scammed: 2 times sadly..

    ENJOY LIFE DON'T ENJOY MONEY.
    enjoy weed..



  4. #19
    hokko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHunterBlack View Post
    Tea kills brain cells -Cit: @Drama
    Well, many things can kill brain cells.

    excessive blood glucose, porn, Stress , Head banging, antipsychotics, cigarettes, inhalants, steroids ,
    Air pollution, Lead exposure, Mercury toxicity , Pesticides , Welding fumes, Fluoride ,
    Formaldehyde , Solvents , Anesthesia , Aspartame , Cortisol , Chemotherapy
    Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), Free Radicals, Sleep deprivation can kill brain cells.

    Even water can kill you too.
    Water intoxication – If you drink water in excess, you can actually become intoxicated and lose brain cells.

    pregnant women should not drink green tea btw

  5. #20
    EvilHunterBlack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    91
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by hokko View Post
    Well, many things can kill brain cells.

    excessive blood glucose, porn, Stress , Head banging, antipsychotics, cigarettes, inhalants, steroids ,
    Air pollution, Lead exposure, Mercury toxicity , Pesticides , Welding fumes, Fluoride ,
    Formaldehyde , Solvents , Anesthesia , Aspartame , Cortisol , Chemotherapy
    Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), Free Radicals, Sleep deprivation can kill brain cells.

    Even water can kill you too.
    Water intoxication – If you drink water in excess, you can actually become intoxicated and lose brain cells.
    I know, maybe Drama just don't.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Drama http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=http%3A%2F%2..****rain%2Bcells maybe you should do some research...

    Say my name..
    ":EvilHunterBlack:"

    Earth can live without us, but we can't live without her- Ian Angus
    ABOUT ME:
    F*** you get a life and don't f**ing read my sh** you son of a motherfu**** bi***

    Sold: 3 Accounts
    Traded: 2 Accounts
    Bought: 11 Accounts\Product
    Got scammed: 2 times sadly..

    ENJOY LIFE DON'T ENJOY MONEY.
    enjoy weed..



  6. #21
    hokko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    398
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    39
    alcohol damage brain too.
    Green tea is toxic... to the baby in pregnant woman !!

    In addition to green tea,you can use Hemp Oil if you really want w--d.
    Hemp Oil is legal.

    Hemp oil or hemp seed oil is obtained by pressing hemp seeds.
    Refined hempseed oil is primarily used in body care products.

  7. #22
    Shayde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    watford
    Posts
    3,568
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Well "weed expert" if you actually had researched marijuana, you would have seen the video of the driving tests while "stoned" you fucking hoodrat lmao. "headbutting a ball lose brain cells" wear a helmet, don't be stupid. Not every dies faster, the ones who can maintain a very healthy life, live longer. Of course you would have to be born without any bad shit but, what you state is not true.

    I can tell by your whole profile that you do nothing but get the "high" and fucking spend every cent of what the government gives you, on marijuana. So please, all because you hear someone not talking sweet about your silly little "high". Doesn't mean you should respond so negative.

    Weed kills brain cells, fucks with your body in the short run. I can see it has effects on you lmao.

    Do research, later "stonie".
    And because I don't post real life things about myself on a kiddie forum that means that i spend my whole life getting stoned, obviously i'm arguing with some imbecile, and i'll leave it at that.

    The only reason you are getting flamed is because you are the reason for why drugs are illegal and can not be properly tested to have an unbiased conclusion and appropriate research on each and every drug.That is the only way we can really understand its effects. Also each person has a different body chemistry which means that each person has a different trip, and drugs affect people differently, so never would you ever get a completely unbiased research. Spreading your bullshit propaganda just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean its bad mate and learn your shit 'anti-weed'
    Last edited by Shayde; 06-29-2016 at 12:08 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shayde For This Useful Post:

    EvilHunterBlack (06-29-2016)

  9. #23
    EvilHunterBlack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    91
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post


    And because I don't post real life things about myself on a kiddie forum that means that i spend my whole life getting stoned, obviously i'm arguing with some imbecile, and i'll leave it at that.

    The only reason you are getting flamed is because you are the reason for why drugs are illegal and can not be properly tested to have an unbiased conclusion and appropriate research on each and every drug.That is the only way we can really understand its effects. Also each person has a different body chemistry which means that each person has a different trip, and drugs affect people differently, so never would you ever get a completely unbiased research. Spreading your bullshit propaganda just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean its bad mate and learn your shit 'anti-weed'
    YOU........ @Drama rekt @Shayde WINS

    Say my name..
    ":EvilHunterBlack:"

    Earth can live without us, but we can't live without her- Ian Angus
    ABOUT ME:
    F*** you get a life and don't f**ing read my sh** you son of a motherfu**** bi***

    Sold: 3 Accounts
    Traded: 2 Accounts
    Bought: 11 Accounts\Product
    Got scammed: 2 times sadly..

    ENJOY LIFE DON'T ENJOY MONEY.
    enjoy weed..



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to EvilHunterBlack For This Useful Post:

    Shayde (06-29-2016)

  11. #24
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHunterBlack View Post
    I know, maybe Drama just don't.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Drama http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=http%3A%2F%2..****rain%2Bcells maybe you should do some research...
    Killing brain cells isn't the only debate here lmao. I think you need to do more updated research than a post that's older than 2 years.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post


    And because I don't post real life things about myself on a kiddie forum that means that i spend my whole life getting stoned, obviously i'm arguing with some imbecile, and i'll leave it at that.

    The only reason you are getting flamed is because you are the reason for why drugs are illegal and can not be properly tested to have an unbiased conclusion and appropriate research on each and every drug.That is the only way we can really understand its effects. Also each person has a different body chemistry which means that each person has a different trip, and drugs affect people differently, so never would you ever get a completely unbiased research. Spreading your bullshit propaganda just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean its bad mate and learn your shit 'anti-weed'
    Lmao, go to Colorado and get high all you want. Actually the only reason I'm "flamed" (lmao, you kids ain't shit and don't know shit) is because you guys can't go one minute without weed. When you see someone against it, you're like a bunch of fucking meth addicts. You think because it helps with who need it for medical reasons, that it's all good. Oh? Yeah, we definitely haven't done any research on the drug right? That's why it's illegal! Lmao. Out of every drug, most of them can just be judged by the effects they give off.

    I'm not against marijuana as I've done it myself. But Jesus you kids try so hard at trying to get shit legalized lmao. Specially when you don't have shit to debate about when it comes to the cons of why marijuana should be legalized.

    I assume your some pipe head hood rat as well... Look at your profile lmao. Weed weed weed weed weed. Mines rock of course but that's just the reason I assume your some kid smoking weed every minute.

    When you can prove weed is not bad to you. Let me know.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHunterBlack View Post
    YOU........ @Drama rekt @Shayde WINS
    Wasn't here to claim a title. That's ok.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  12. #25
    EvilHunterBlack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    91
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Killing brain cells isn't the only debate here lmao. I think you need to do more updated research than a post that's older than 2 years.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Lmao, go to Colorado and get high all you want. Actually the only reason I'm "flamed" (lmao, you kids ain't shit and don't know shit) is because you guys can't go one minute without weed. When you see someone against it, you're like a bunch of fucking meth addicts. You think because it helps with who need it for medical reasons, that it's all good. Oh? Yeah, we definitely haven't done any research on the drug right? That's why it's illegal! Lmao. Out of every drug, most of them can just be judged by the effects they give off.

    I'm not against marijuana as I've done it myself. But Jesus you kids try so hard at trying to get shit legalized lmao. Specially when you don't have shit to debate about when it comes to the cons of why marijuana should be legalized.

    I assume your some pipe head hood rat as well... Look at your profile lmao. Weed weed weed weed weed. Mines rock of course but that's just the reason I assume your some kid smoking weed every minute.

    When you can prove weed is not bad to you. Let me know.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Wasn't here to claim a title. That's ok.
    I WANT TO FUCKING REMEMBER YOU THAT WHISKY WHERE FUCKING ILLEGAL AND NOW WE HAVE TONS OF ALCHOLICS BOYS SO IF WEED IS ILLEGAL IT'S NOT CUZ IT FUCKING KILLS YOUR FUCKING BRAIN CELLS THERE ISN'T ANY FUCKING REASON TO KEEP IT "ILLEGAL" YOU DUMBASS
    ..."if you have brain cells"...
    You man WTF you say random shit
    And by the way you are the kid that says "WEED IS BAD!" without any fucking scientific evidence

    Say my name..
    ":EvilHunterBlack:"

    Earth can live without us, but we can't live without her- Ian Angus
    ABOUT ME:
    F*** you get a life and don't f**ing read my sh** you son of a motherfu**** bi***

    Sold: 3 Accounts
    Traded: 2 Accounts
    Bought: 11 Accounts\Product
    Got scammed: 2 times sadly..

    ENJOY LIFE DON'T ENJOY MONEY.
    enjoy weed..



  13. #26
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHunterBlack View Post
    I WANT TO FUCKING REMEMBER YOU THAT WHISKY WHERE FUCKING ILLEGAL AND NOW WE HAVE TONS OF ALCHOLICS BOYS SO IF WEED IS ILLEGAL IT'S NOT CUZ IT FUCKING KILLS YOUR FUCKING BRAIN CELLS THERE ISN'T ANY FUCKING REASON TO KEEP IT "ILLEGAL" YOU DUMBASS
    ..."if you have brain cells"...
    You man WTF you say random shit
    And by the way you are the kid that says "WEED IS BAD!" without any fucking scientific evidence
    Where the fuck is your "scientific evidence" I read your article, it claimed shit but I wanna see were it got that info. Show me.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  14. #27
    EvilHunterBlack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    91
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Where the fuck is your "scientific evidence" I read your article, it claimed shit but I wanna see were it got that info. Show me.
    Wait do you have fingers a mouse and a keyboard? JUST FUCKING LOOK ON THE FUCKING NETWORK

    Say my name..
    ":EvilHunterBlack:"

    Earth can live without us, but we can't live without her- Ian Angus
    ABOUT ME:
    F*** you get a life and don't f**ing read my sh** you son of a motherfu**** bi***

    Sold: 3 Accounts
    Traded: 2 Accounts
    Bought: 11 Accounts\Product
    Got scammed: 2 times sadly..

    ENJOY LIFE DON'T ENJOY MONEY.
    enjoy weed..



  15. #28
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHunterBlack View Post
    Wait do you have fingers a mouse and a keyboard? JUST FUCKING LOOK ON THE FUCKING NETWORK
    Your the one throwing me the articles lmao, you go find it bitch boy.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



  16. #29
    EvilHunterBlack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    91
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Your the one throwing me the articles lmao, you go find it bitch boy.
    Cmon mate just stop saying bullshit.

    Say my name..
    ":EvilHunterBlack:"

    Earth can live without us, but we can't live without her- Ian Angus
    ABOUT ME:
    F*** you get a life and don't f**ing read my sh** you son of a motherfu**** bi***

    Sold: 3 Accounts
    Traded: 2 Accounts
    Bought: 11 Accounts\Product
    Got scammed: 2 times sadly..

    ENJOY LIFE DON'T ENJOY MONEY.
    enjoy weed..



  17. #30
    Drama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    412
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHunterBlack View Post
    Cmon mate just stop saying bullshit.
    Italians don't say "mate". And i'm not bullshitting, you just can't backup what your article states.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

    LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)


    #1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why tf is marijuana illegal
    By Leg1t360_ in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-28-2015, 12:22 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 07:23 PM
  3. [Help] Why do i get error C2181: illegal else without matching if?
    By Nissen1502 is back in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2013, 01:06 PM
  4. Most illegal thing ever done?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 10:09 AM
  5. Why Do you hack?
    By awibble in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 05:22 PM