- My last year of highschool. Yes I'm an 18 year old, but already working like a 35 year old with two career options ahead of me and making more money than I'm hypothetically guessing than 90-95% of people around my age. Thats my hypothesis. I have no source of prove so i can't backup shit. My father is a successful business man but he's not an idiot when it comes to money, and he sure as hell doesn't spoil us. I worked for my gaming setup which is almost around $2,000 usd in total. Only thing he ever bought us is food/clothes, some entertainment shit like he paid for the cruise I recently went to and my car. Yea I could buy my own car, not like I already modified the shit out of mines already, but he rather have me save my own money for my future. Whatever my college is already paid for. I'm trying to save up for a house hoping to be around minimum 600k to 850k. Nice house. But that is a long way ahead of me so I still got a shitload of work ahead of me.
- Honestly all my classes are fucking amazing. Except my graphic/ design class. That might get a little boring but it's a class I want to take as I am always looking to advance in anything that can all come together for me in the future.
- Saw bunch of people I haven't seen in ages. Idk if you people keep getting smaller and smaller because these freshmen are peep squeaks. Like holy shit I was that small in like 4-5th grade. in 6th grade some girl thought I was a freshman in high school. She was older, not gonna lie though white girl was thick I'm light-skin, so I work with all colors. *Don't tell my girlfriend this*. It's not the freshmen height like you'll grow, idk how tall you'll be, like if you were a medium size kid then you'll remain a medium size adult unless you get some random ass growth spurt out of nowhere like one of my niggas. Like I've always been taller than him then in sophomore year that dude grew out of nowhere. I do suggest to start working out on your body now because when senior year hits, you're all set. I've been working out for like 3-4 years now, but I still have a long way to go before I hit perfect aesthetics. My younger sister is a freshmen now, so fucking driving her is fun -_- especially in the fucking morning with all the shit she does idk what girls do.
- Honestly my gym teacher keeps on flaming me for my leg, because I broke it horribly last year which is why I can't play American football this year, was gonna be a wide receiving captain , track idk yet, it's still a long way to still working. I broke the tibia/fibula, got 3 bone fractures and need a metal place in me. If you want to see my leg x-ray I'll show you I don't mind. Was an embarrassing story on how I broke it but I don't get embarrassed in life. Though I am smart enough to know what to do in public, especially around children because I love kids to death and I know that they are going to see the bad stuff in life, but I want them to avoid it as long as possible. Like I smoke weed but I would never ever in my fucking life do it around my baby cousins, never. Or any children in general. They know that smoking is bad.
- Honestly my math class is literally 27 talkative kids were all going to get no work done, so rip to that. Other ones are alright. We even do this senior dance shit, my class ratio of girls to boys is like 1:6 there is like 4-5 girls in my gym class. Smallest gym class I ever had too. So I'm partnering up with my childhood friend and were in it to win it.
- Today was leg day. Man I hate leg day but you gotta do them. it completes the body and the legs are the strongest parts of your body, you gotta do it. Plus since my surgery my left leg is skinnier than my right so I'm trying to build it back up, plus my ass got flatter and man does my girl love my ass so I gotta work for it. I also did like 2 different workouts of back just because, I did skip abs because well, I've had a 6th pack since 6 grade, and I was too tired.
- I don't want to make this even longer so lets get on to the random video and story I find online.