Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    doyely01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching..
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    92
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Harambe was just a gorilla

    Title says it all.

    Pls no hate <3





     
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1154034



     

  2. #2
    NiBrA88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    wolғѕѕcнanze
    Posts
    2,617
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    796
    !


    Add "MPGH" when adding me!
    If not I will block you to avoid spam.
    Do not add me if you need SE related help.
    There are enough Step by Step Tutorials in the Social Engineering Section



  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiBrA88 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ace (09-15-2016),doyely01 (09-15-2016)

  4. #3
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,130
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed

  5. #4
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,809
    Harambe embodied the injustices our society has faced since the begging. Lack of regulation, lack of control, and far too many plebs. The incompetence of the parents, the unsafe zoo environment for child spectators, all of this was brought to light by the extermination of Harambe. Everyone saw this for the injustice it was and as a result his legacy has resonated throughout the world as if he was the second coming of christ. Harambe wasn't just a gorilla, he was a freedom fighter. He exposed millions if not billions to the fundamental corruption of all societies. We must take action to ensure things like that don't happen again, your political and personal beliefs should be put aside. Vote Hillary Clinton for your next president of the United States of America.

    Last edited by Dab1996426; 09-15-2016 at 02:14 PM.

  6. #5
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,936
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    673
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Harambe embodied the injustices our society has faced since the begging. Lack of regulation, lack of control, and far too many plebs. The incompetence of the parents, the unsafe zoo environment for child spectators, all of this was brought to light by the extermination of Harambe. Everyone saw this for the injustice it was and as a result his legacy has resonated throughout the world as if he was the second coming of christ. Harambe wasn't just a gorilla, he was a freedom fighter. He exposed millions if not billions to the fundamental corruption of all societies. We must take action to ensure things like that don't happen again, your political and personal beliefs should be put aside. Vote Hillary Clinton for your next president of the United States of America.
    How retarded are you ?
    You must write all Wikipedia articles here ?


    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  7. #6
    doyely01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Searching..
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    92
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post
    That shit funny.





     
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1154034



     

  8. #7
    CocksuckerCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Why do you care???
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Nope, you are just a gorilla.

  9. #8
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    How retarded are you ?
    You must write all Wikipedia articles here ?
    How is anything I wrotel ike a wikipedia article? You mean because I'm dropping cold hard knowledge on you? Sorry, if you can't handle the information then don't read it.

  10. #9
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,936
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    673
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    How is anything I wrotel ike a wikipedia article? You mean because I'm dropping cold hard knowledge on you? Sorry, if you can't handle the information then don't read it.
    Oh, who said that I can't handle some basic info from a CS ?
    Stop sucking cks
    As long as Harambe isn't running for president like trump, I will love him.
    RIP


    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  11. #10
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Oh, who said that I can't handle some basic info from a CS ?
    Stop sucking cks
    As long as Harambe isn't running for president like trump, I will love him.
    RIP
    CS doesn't deter information. It's apparently not basic either if you're comparing it to a wikipedia article.

    Thanks for proving how vastly superior my spectrum of knowledge is compared to plebs.

  12. #11
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,936
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    673
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    CS doesn't deter information. It's apparently not basic either if you're comparing it to a wikipedia article.

    Thanks for proving how vastly superior my spectrum of knowledge is compared to plebs.
    idgaf
    spam spam


    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  13. #12
    Dab1996426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,600
    Reputation
    330
    Thanks
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    idgaf
    spam spam
    Typical, plebs do not care about the relevant things.

    Let me put it this way, a pleb in his backwater mountain village cannot see over the hills of which he cultivates.

  14. #13
    measure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    I won't hate, but harambe wasn't just any gorilla. Even if nobody actually cared about harambe before he was shot, he was a very important gorilla, he served in the military for over five years and was a master corporal in the last two years of his career. in 2012 may 25 he was seen caring gently for a toddler outside the enclosure, the toddler was clearly lost and Harambe was on the other side of the glass wall comforting him.

    You see, even though there are only two examples other than the one of the day he died, Harambe is an example to us all.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to measure For This Useful Post:

    iamthadjawi (09-20-2016)

  16. #14
    iamthadjawi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    430
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,603
    My Mood
    Amused
    fuck you.

    how dare you

Similar Threads

  1. CF PH was Just out
    By demonized12 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 08:32 AM
  2. I was just wondering...
    By yup in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 10:03 AM
  3. i was just wondering if...
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 04:07 AM
  4. hey people i was just wonderin.....
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:16 PM