Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Executing scammers
    Posts
    8,356
    Reputation
    1435
    Thanks
    3,087
    My Mood
    In Love

    Hiring Sheep/Camel/Cow

    I will offer you protection from the one sheep no one wants to be near: Smoke

    By being my sheep/camel/cow, you won't get abused nor contract diseases.

    Known diseases to sheep:

    - Mad Sheep Disease

    Cure:

    - Sheep fucking or be under my care

    Known diseases to camels:

    - Mad Camel Disease

    Cure:

    - Camel fucking or be under my care

    Known diseases to cows:

    - Mad Cow Disease

    Cure:

    - Cow fucking or be under my care


    If you would like this protection, please change your name now to:

    Ahlwong's <sheep/cow/camel>

    Signature Loan
    10 April 2017 - 10 May 2017

    I have disabled PM. You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.
     

    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    I will only contact MPGH users through Skype and MPGH!
    I will not accept contact requests unless a VM is made with a good reason
     
    MPGH Member - 12/2012
    Realm of the Mad God Wiki Editor - 05/2014
    Donator - 03/2015
    News Force (User News) - 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
    News Force Editor - 08/2016
    Official Middleman - 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016
    Minecraft Minion - 02/2017
    Market Place Minion - 04/2017
    Minion+ - 04/2017


  2. #2
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,200
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    774
    My Mood
    Bored
    spam
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  3. #3
    Steviej2k13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Lol this is some weird stuff man

  4. #4
    Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    H
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    396
    Any dogs? /msg2



    Someone buy me please




  5. #5
    YoungSherlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH interesting thread!

  6. #6
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,363
    Reputation
    1280
    Thanks
    1,007
    My Mood
    Happy
    where do i apply? memewong.

  7. #7
    There is no evil in this world, only in men's hearts
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,629
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,000
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ugh, no. You're my sheep, @Ahlwong and according to the ancient sheep laws, sheep cannot own other sheep whatsoever.



    Signature Space Loan - Started on the 29th of April 2017.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.

    My Vouch Copy Profile





     


    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me!

    MPGH History:
    Global Moderator - 04/18/17
    Super User - 02/03/17 - 04/18/17
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16 - 02/03/17
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16 - 02/03/17
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15 - 03/25/17
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  8. #8
    Katz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke's Sheep View Post
    Ugh, no. You're my sheep, @Ahlwong and according to the ancient sheep laws, sheep cannot own other sheep whatsoever.
    Lord senpai

  9. #9
    There is no evil in this world, only in men's hearts
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,629
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,000
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Katz. View Post


    Lord senpai



    Signature Space Loan - Started on the 29th of April 2017.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.

    My Vouch Copy Profile





     


    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me!

    MPGH History:
    Global Moderator - 04/18/17
    Super User - 02/03/17 - 04/18/17
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16 - 02/03/17
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16 - 02/03/17
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15 - 03/25/17
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  10. #10
    Katz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke's Sheep View Post
    Denied by my own master?!?!

  11. #11
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Other MMORPG Area
    Posts
    2,563
    Reputation
    1461
    Thanks
    1,132
    My Mood
    Stressed

    still too early.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  12. #12
    Threadstarter
    100% potato with patience of a rock
    Newsforce
    Minion+
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Executing scammers
    Posts
    8,356
    Reputation
    1435
    Thanks
    3,087
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke's Sheep View Post
    Ugh, no. You're my sheep, @Ahlwong and according to the ancient sheep laws, sheep cannot own other sheep whatsoever.


    I'm a free roam sheep who does its own thing.

    Besides I am the doctor. The curer whom fixes the sheep/camel/cow for you/rapel/tunder/wance/arun

    Signature Loan
    10 April 2017 - 10 May 2017

    I have disabled PM. You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.
     

    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    I will only contact MPGH users through Skype and MPGH!
    I will not accept contact requests unless a VM is made with a good reason
     
    MPGH Member - 12/2012
    Realm of the Mad God Wiki Editor - 05/2014
    Donator - 03/2015
    News Force (User News) - 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) - 03/2016
    News Force Editor - 08/2016
    Official Middleman - 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - 11/2016
    Minecraft Minion - 02/2017
    Market Place Minion - 04/2017
    Minion+ - 04/2017


  13. #13
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,200
    Reputation
    817
    Thanks
    774
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post


    I'm a free roam sheep who does its own thing.

    Besides I am the doctor. The curer whom fixes the sheep/camel/cow for you/rapel/tunder/wance/arun
    spam .
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    I identify as a piece of shit.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  14. #14
    PinkFluffyLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Califormia
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I wanna be Ahlwong's Sheep oh wait not enough posts

     
    October 2015
    Joined MPGH

    November 2015




     
    Soon!

     
     
    BEFORE you add me on Skype, please LINK YOUR MPGH PROFILE and tell me WHY you want me to add you, otherwise you will be IGNORED, DECLINED, or BLOCKED.

     
    DatBubbley



     
    - Work for 10 Server. COMPLETED


Similar Threads

  1. Hiring COD 4 / COD 5 Coder!
    By xiMxAxPr0Bl3Mx in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 08:54 PM
  2. would you think you would get hired
    By dk173 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 02:38 PM
  3. Soon.. in the cinema's : COW BYPASS V1
    By obsedianpk in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 02:10 AM
  4. WE'RE HIRING (Not really hiring)
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 04:29 AM
  5. My Bypass download hire.
    By Hybryde34 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:20 AM