Page 50 of 305 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 4573
  1. #736
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post


    banned cause my mum said so
    Banned for quitting my site lol.

  2. #737
    Huffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post


    Banned for quitting my site lol.
    Banned for homosexuality.
    The state looks down on sodomy.

  3. #738
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Huffer View Post

    Banned for homosexuality.
    The state looks down on sodomy.
    Banned for looking down on some good ol' ass fucking

  4. #739
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ϜLCL View Post


    Banned for looking down on some good ol' ass fucking
    banned for even thinking about ass fucking
    Dicks, That is all.

  5. #740
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post


    banned for even thinking about ass fucking
    Banned for totalitarian attempt on impeding me to think about ass fucking.

  6. #741
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ϜLCL View Post


    Banned for totalitarian attempt on impeding me to think about ass fucking.
    banned for using big words against me
    Dicks, That is all.

  7. #742
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Huffer View Post

    Banned for homosexuality.
    The state looks down on sodomy.
    Banned for having a big ass forhead in your avatar

  8. #743
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Banned for having a big ass forhead in your avatar
    Banned because a fucker like should not ravage the internet.

  9. #744
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ϜLCL View Post


    Banned because a fucker like should not ravage the internet.
    Banned because your sentence structure, punctuation and grammar all fail.
    Dicks, That is all.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bandicoot For This Useful Post:

    FUKO (05-16-2011)

  11. #745
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post


    Banned because your sentence structure, punctuation and grammar all fail.
    Banned because you are wrong on 2 accounts.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    NOOB (06-19-2011)

  13. #746
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ϜLCL View Post


    Banned because you are wrong on 2 accounts.
    Banned for setting as your mood to 'Lurking'.
    Dicks, That is all.

  14. #747
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post


    Banned for setting as your mood to 'Lurking'.
    Banned because OLD IS OLD

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    NOOB (06-19-2011)

  16. #748
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ϜLCL View Post


    Banned because OLD IS OLD
    banned for being random
    Dicks, That is all.

  17. #749
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post


    banned for being random
    Banned for being wrong

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    NOOB (06-19-2011)

  19. #750
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ϜLCL View Post


    Banned for being wrong
    banned for having 40% activity
    Dicks, That is all.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bandicoot For This Useful Post:

    NOOB (06-19-2011)

Similar Threads

  1. Ban The User Above Game
    By Bum Slap in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 01:33 PM
  2. Ban The User Above Game(New Thread!)
    By Nyan Cat in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 12:00 PM
  3. Ban The User Above You Game !!!q
    By ikroniik in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 04:57 PM
  4. Ban the user above you!
    By Beer_Hunter in forum General
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 03:15 PM
  5. [GAME] Ban the user above.
    By Xt-Ratio in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 11:44 PM

Tags for this Thread