Thread: deadskulz

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 153
  1. #46
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    lets talk about you now.
    do right and kill everything?
    you are such a wanna be, and how the fuck is killing people doing right, besides your punk ass wouldnt know bc you listen to shitty ass rap.
    Wannabe? Says the spammer who 'wantstobe' top activity award winner.

    umad?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakugan no Shana For This Useful Post:

    SjoerdJr... (01-16-2011)

  3. #47
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    lets talk about you now.
    do right and kill everything?
    you are such a wanna be, and how the fuck is killing people doing right, besides your punk ass wouldnt know bc you listen to shitty ass rap.
    I live in Manhattan (right by the Bronx)
    I know what killing is, and ive come close to it. STFU.

  4. #48
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Oh and you know how you say dead is a spammer:

    You:


    Dead:


    Me:


    Big diff eh Drake?
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #49
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    Oh and you know how you say dead is a spammer:

    You:


    Dead:


    Me:


    Big diff eh Drake?
    Big difference is his posts contribute to forum and actually are on fucking topic.

  6. #50
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    Oh and you know how you say dead is a spammer:

    You:


    Dead:


    Me:


    Big diff eh Drake?
    Im on topic. Is dead? No. He went up 20 actiivty points today. That says something eh?

  7. #51
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Talking about posts per day.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  8. #52
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    Wannabe? Says the spammer who 'wantstobe' top activity award winner.

    umad?
    i didnt even know that there is a fucking award for activity, the fuck is the perpous of an eaward? to prove you can get shit in the internet isnt an achievement.
    and yes, west has his name, avatar, and siggy about drake, and i dont fucking care if drake is an acronym.

  9. #53
    DannyIzHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In front of my PC.
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    Oh and you know how you say dead is a spammer:

    You:


    Dead:


    Me:


    Big diff eh Drake?
    Spamming means posting useless things over and over again.
    Posting the right things isnt counted as spamming.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyIzHere For This Useful Post:

    KingDot (01-16-2011)

  11. #54
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyIzHere View Post


    Spamming means posting useless things over and over again.
    Posting the right things isnt counted as spamming.
    Well said.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  12. #55
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    i didnt even know that there is a fucking award for activity, the fuck is the perpous of an eaward? to prove you can get shit in the internet isnt an achievement.
    and yes, west has his name, avatar, and siggy about drake, and i dont fucking care if drake is an acronym.
    You want it because you have no friends and think you'll get some if you win an award.

    Made me trolololo

  13. #56
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired

    Nuff said.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SjoerdJr... For This Useful Post:

    Shakugan no Shana (01-16-2011)

  15. #57
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post


    You want it because you have no friends and think you'll get some if you win an award.

    Made me trolololo
    i dont see the point of having friends on this site, doesnt made a difference, so why try.
    lets try irl friends now.

  16. #58
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Well said.
    im on topic in EVERY POST. Look it up kiddo!

  17. #59
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by D.R.A.K.E View Post

    Nuff said.
    You catching up Drake. Catching up.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  18. #60
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,983
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    i dont see the point of having friends on this site, doesnt made a difference, so why try.
    lets try irl friends now.
    I have several hundred friends in school, around the world, sports. You?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast