Thread: Goddamn..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,515
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    The quality of general threads is degrading
    your english is even worse

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  2. #17
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,930
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,216
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
    your english is even worse
    Just woke up, hate all you want

    Though imo my post makes sense, if you take into account the fact that I used "general threads" as "threads in the general section"

  3. #18
    Lakshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.MPGH.net // General // Crossfire
    Posts
    4,546
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Just woke up, hate all you want

    Though imo my post makes sense, if you take into account the fact that I used "general threads" as "threads in the general section"
    lol wut? Orientize urself nig.

  4. #19
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    Chinese food is alright


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  5. #20
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    never ate a chinese food.
    AND LMAO Ur dog hold its breath and started to think "Damn this dude has a death machine not a ass". Like a friend of mine. When he fart all his family opens the windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  6. #21
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    KEBAB OR GTFO

  7. #22
    okled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    tirane albania
    Posts
    1,593
    Reputation
    -94
    Thanks
    471
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    when i fart insects die
    nasa should use my fart for fuel

  8. #23
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,733
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,450
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post
    never ate a chinese food.
    AND LMAO Ur dog hold its breath and started to think "Damn this dude has a death machine not a ass". Like a friend of mine. When he fart all his family opens the windows.
    WHAT THE FUCKK

  9. #24
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,282
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Farts are nasty as hell.
    Makes no sense why we do it
    (im not talking about the scientific part)
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  10. #25
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    WHAT THE FUCKK
    umm, u didn't understand? Or you're just surprised. If it's the second ye, never ever tried a chinese food. Don't think that in my country that kind of food exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  11. #26
    DonkeyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wd hell why you making a thread about this!!!!
    But i Lol`d when i saw your sig.. but this thread stills suckz

    I love the new smilies..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12