Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 201
  1. #91
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why the fuck is everyone going against Austin?

  2. #92
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post
    if u cant undrstand ths, you ned to lrn grmmer too. bcause u cnt read.

    Finally, some one thats not a complete retard.

    will +rep when able.

  3. #93
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Now i know its sab.. im on his side

  4. #94
    Martyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,114
    Reputation
    476
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapJesus View Post
    Can the mr "18" year old act his age and just give it up. Jeez and you say your the mature one...
    i flame, i am an asshole. that's how i act. flaming has nothing to due with age.








    gifts
    x


    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov






  5. #95
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Why the fuck is everyone going against Austin?
    He posted this fail shit in an attempt to get attention...

  6. #96
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Why the fuck is everyone going against Austin?
    Because he's the real child here. Needs to grow up and stop being a troll.

  7. #97
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Why the fuck is everyone going against Austin?
    because their is a girl on the other side of the fight. Thats just how we roll east side.
    Nipples

  8. #98
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey View Post


    i flame, i am an asshole. that's how i act. flaming has nothing to due with age.
    Then stop claiming others are 15 when they flame.

  9. #99
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey View Post


    i flame, i am an asshole. that's how i act. flaming has nothing to due with age.
    U flame people to get them mad, when infact your mad because you have a mall dick.

  10. #100
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Last Post I'm going to make in this dumb thread.

    Austin, (that's your IRL name righ?) if people are being retarded, or if they said something stupid as fuck, just leave'm alone damn it. if everyone made threads about dumb asses, MPGH clearly wouldn't be a hacking forum, but instead a flamming forum.

    Obscene, if someone's flamming on you, don't freakin reply god damn it, it so easy, yet no one can do it. And austin's right though, use some actual grammar in your post.

    THEN AGAIN, it's "this has became a problem" not "become

    just wanted to point that out /
    no it ain't it's "has become" in pres perfect with a helping verb.

    X has become
    X have become
    X had become
    X will have become

    X became is used when there is no hv.
    Last edited by Wild Bill HickCock; 04-24-2011 at 07:45 PM.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  11. #101
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    i agree with austin.

  12. #102
    Martyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,114
    Reputation
    476
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebby View Post
    Now i know its sab.. im on his side
    told you

    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    He posted this fail shit in an attempt to get attention...
    no i posted this to gain awareness about the recent newphag pandemic

    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    Because he's the real child here. Needs to grow up and stop being a troll.
    you're mad because you're younger than me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post
    U flame people to get them mad, when infact your mad because you have a mall dick.
    my dick is pretty huge actually, i've showed it to a few people on mpgh








    gifts
    x


    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov






  13. #103
    XxDarkAngelzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    898
    Reputation
    -250
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    love how theres 100 posts in this thread allready.

  14. #104
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    i agree with austin.
    and i agree with tony.

  15. #105
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    i agree with austin.
    TONY!!! ay how you been man!
    Nipples

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast