Poll: DO YOU WANT YOUR SOUL BACK?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,076
    My Mood
    Amused

    THE OWNER OF GENERAL SECTION

    There latley has been a huge misconception's amongst alot of member's who think they own general.

    Well im here to clear this up for you right now, I am the Owner of the General. It soley belongs to me and you are all simply my guest's.

    I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun.


    by reading and or posting in the this section you here by declare further more that your soul belongs to me.

    Regard's KING OF GENERAL

    Professor Sam.
    Last edited by CyberGenius; 05-13-2011 at 04:31 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGenius For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]AVGN (05-13-2011)

  3. #2
    Da Kurlzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    No Other Place Like Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,811
    Reputation
    306
    Thanks
    398
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Good to see you sire.
    I see what you did there.

  4. #3
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i respect that fact

  5. #4
    iKebab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Bored
    I am the master of myself



    Made by [MPGH]Ravallo <3 Him..



    /nohomo

  6. #5
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,413
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    you think you run shit more than me.

    i find this funny. only reason why you have tm is because you spent your hard earned money on a license plate.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  7. #6
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,076
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    you think you run shit more than me.

    i find this funny. only reason why you have tm is because you spent your hard earned money on a license plate.
    I was here before you and will be here after you.

  8. #7
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,413
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    I was here before you and will be here after you.
    i know you were here before me, just 3 months though. and i doubt your wittle heart can take any more abuse from lamefags flaming you.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #8
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,054
    My Mood
    Devilish

    i was here before all of you

  10. #9
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234


    this cracked me up



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  11. #10
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,076
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    i know you were here before me, just 3 months though. and i doubt your wittle heart can take any more abuse from lamefags flaming you.
    3 months is years on MPGH, and if you think General is not mine prove it.

    BTW your soul belongs to me now.

  12. #11
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post

    BTW your sould belongs to me now.
    inb4edit



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  13. #12
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,446
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    826
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I don't want you to have my soul

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  14. #13
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,413
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    3 months is years on MPGH, and if you think General is not mine prove it.
    i'd like proof that it is yours, other than the fact of you declaring that it's yours.

    you see, 3 months is not years on mpgh. i've been on mpgh since november 09. caving the ca section. when i started to post i got permed for leeching a gorfag hack. then made this account. but i acknowledge the fact that you have actually been in the presence of the public eye and have "been here longer" than me. as for proof of you do not own general. lets take one of your recent bans as an example. crying to dave because arch banned you for disrespect. now, if you were as big on mpgh as you say you are then that wouldn't of happened, and the people who are important on mpgh would respect you. but so few little do.
    Last edited by Saboteur; 05-13-2011 at 04:49 AM.



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Saboteur For This Useful Post:

    Jakob (05-13-2011)

  16. #14
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Making America Great Again.
    Posts
    15,451
    Reputation
    1549
    Thanks
    6,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    I don't want you to have my soul

    You lost your soul a long time ago.


    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    i'd like proof that it is yours, other than the fact of you declaring that it's yours.

    you see, 3 months is not years on mpgh. i've been on mpgh since november 09. caving the ca section. when i started to post i got permed for leeching a gorfag hack. then made this account. but i acknowledge the fact that you have actually in presence of the public eye have "been here longer" than me. as for proof of you do not own general. lets take one of your recent bans as an example. crying to dave because arch banned you for disrespect. now, if you were as big on mpgh as you say you are then that wouldn't of happened, and the people who are important on mpgh would respect you. but so few little do.

    that was you?!?



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  17. #15
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    29,413
    Reputation
    5235
    Thanks
    7,581
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    You lost your soul a long time ago.





    that was you?!?
    yeah it was me



    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast