Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 129
  1. #106
    hitman265's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,270
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    258
    My Mood
    Cool
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 100 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS

    Application Format:
    Name: Wai
    Age: 17
    Location: Texas
    Reason You Want to Join: I love green latern. I have seen all his cartoons/videos/ movies/ and also some what of his comics because i cnt afford all of his comics
    Anything else you'd like us to know about you: I am a huge fans of super heroes. Green latern is my third favorite aside from BAtman and Superman

    Code Name 47. One and Only!
    *sigh* "Thank me if I helped" *sigh*

  2. #107
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 100 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS

    Application Format:
    Name: Wai
    Age: 17
    Location: Texas
    Reason You Want to Join: I love green latern. I have seen all his cartoons/videos/ movies/ and also some what of his comics because i cnt afford all of his comics
    Anything else you'd like us to know about you: I am a huge fans of super heroes. Green latern is my third favorite aside from BAtman and Superman
    @hitman265
    accepted. lol opticz isnt online and im leader of the group so i accept ppl sometimes.

    bumppppppppppppppppp
    Last edited by Disturbed 24/7; 07-04-2011 at 05:22 PM.

  3. #108
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    bumppppppppp

  4. #109
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    bump .

  5. #110
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    bumpppppppppppppppppp

  6. #111
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    bum p

  7. #112
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    bum p

  8. #113
    Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,618
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,437
    My Mood
    Cynical
    BUM FUCK! Bump
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  9. #114
    gamerboy667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your gunna need a map for this one buddy
    Posts
    745
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Amused
    can i join the transformers modding team too? i am already in the green lantern corps ... and i do ALOT of modding in my free time .. right after learning cinema 4d, making photoshop stuff, using redstone in minecraft ...
    pretty much never .. but i know my way artound the programs and i USED to do it alot ...
    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.


    Skype User ID: cadet.colegrove

  10. #115
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerboy667 View Post
    can i join the transformers modding team too? i am already in the green lantern corps ... and i do ALOT of modding in my free time .. right after learning cinema 4d, making photoshop stuff, using redstone in minecraft ...
    pretty much never .. but i know my way artound the programs and i USED to do it alot ...
    . accepted

    ill add u to the sig when i get time.
    Last edited by Disturbed 24/7; 07-08-2011 at 01:49 PM.

  11. #116
    gamerboy667's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your gunna need a map for this one buddy
    Posts
    745
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    My Mood
    Amused
    whats the font, whats the color and where should i be put on it? i can put my self on and then give you the link for it :P
    War does not determine who is right- only who is left.


    Skype User ID: cadet.colegrove

  12. #117
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerboy667 View Post
    whats the font, whats the color and where should i be put on it? i can put my self on and then give you the link for it :P
    lol its transformers font and just find the right shade of grey (i think its r:68 g:68 b:68) and yeah u can.

  13. #118
    ss4naruto2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a urban area
    Posts
    650
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Sorry for double post..
    Internet Error.
    Last edited by ss4naruto2; 07-11-2011 at 06:55 AM.



  14. #119
    ss4naruto2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a urban area
    Posts
    650
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post

    Requirements:
    Must have at least 100 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS

    Application Format:
    Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    Age:
    Location:
    Reason You Want to Join:
    Anything else you'd like us to know about you:[/B]
    Name: ss4naruto2

    Age: 16

    Location: United States, MO

    Reason You Want to Join:
    Well, I'd like to join the Green Lantern Corps because I'd like to be apart of something bigger..
    Yeah i know this is just something that we enjoy.. But come on..
    The human Green Lantern was just Tops. Plus.. I really like the signature.
    Last edited by ss4naruto2; 07-11-2011 at 06:56 AM.



  15. #120
    Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,618
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,437
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ss4naruto2 View Post
    Name: ss4naruto2

    Age: 16

    Location: United States, MO

    Reason You Want to Join:
    Well, I'd like to join the Green Lantern Corps because I'd like to be apart of something bigger..
    Yeah i know this is just something that we enjoy.. But come on..
    The human Green Lantern was just Tops. Plus.. I really like the signature.
    Accepted from this whole page.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast