Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Last edited by Disturbed 24/7; 06-22-2011 at 09:23 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Disturbed 24/7 For This Useful Post:

    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (06-22-2011)

  3. #2
    Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,618
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,437
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Nice mods bro.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Woods For This Useful Post:

    Disturbed 24/7 (06-21-2011)

  5. #3
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post
    Nice mods bro.
    ty. bump .

  6. #4
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    omg nice.
    How can you make them? I'ma noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    Disturbed 24/7 (06-22-2011)

  8. #5
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post
    omg nice.
    How can you make them? I'ma noob.
    @Horatio Caine
    its really not that hard. certain things (most things i do) are really hard but it gets easier.
    i can pm or tv u and show u how if u want.

  9. #6
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    @Horatio Caine
    its really not that hard. certain things (most things i do) are really hard but it gets easier.
    i can pm or tv u and show u how if u want.
    noty I'm lazy. gonna fap on some of them
    JK JK
    I think you used PS, are they normal d3d files?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  10. #7
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Caine View Post


    noty I'm lazy. gonna fap on some of them
    JK JK
    I think you used PS, are they normal d3d files?
    lolol
    yeah i used ps-cs5 portable. it used to confuse the living shiz out of me but now i understand all of the buttons and know what they do.

  11. #8
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    updated .
    Last edited by Disturbed 24/7; 06-22-2011 at 08:56 AM.

  12. #9
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    updated again. u all should check the gold pistols out. they're awesome.