Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    X-Frozenized's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Thumbs up Jokes of the day!

    Q: What's the smartest thing ever to come out of a woman's mouth?
    A: Albert Einstein's dick.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

    A man wearing a bandanna bursts into a sperm bank with a shot gun. " Open the fucking safe!" he yells at the girl behind the counter.
    "but we're not a real bank replies the girl. "This is a sperm bank, we don't hold money."
    Don't argue just open the safe or I'll blow your fucking head off!" She obliges and opens the safe door. "Take one of the bottles and drink it!"
    "But it's full of sperm," the girl replies nervously.
    "Don't argue, just drink it" he say. She pries off the cap and gulps it down.
    "Take out another one and drink it too!" he demands!" he demands.
    The girl drinks another one. Suddenly the guy pulls off the bandanna and to the girl's amazement it's her husband. "Not that fucking difficult is it?" he says.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    Q: Why is the area between a woman's tits and her ass called a "waist?"
    A: Because you could easily fit another pair of tits there.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    Q: Why are women like condoms?
    A: They spend 90% of their time in your wallet and the remaining 10% on your dick!!


    done for the day, hope you enjoyed! XD

  2. #2
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lameeeeeeeeee
    I am the God.

  3. #3
    b16hatch94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska Also Here In GFX Section 7 Days A Week
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    the second one had me rolling.....

  4. #4
    kevin66062's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wiscompton
    Posts
    1,551
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    3rd one the was the most believable one.
    ]

  5. #5
    chuck.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I agree the 3rd one is most believable hehe

Similar Threads

  1. Word/Phrase of the day!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 03:37 PM
  2. Lol Nexon Don't know the days of the week
    By skip in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 10:37 AM
  3. GenX New Hack By End Of The Day
    By GenX in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 09:28 PM
  4. here is a joke send the to onther ppl
    By zeim in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 12:28 PM
  5. Riddle Of The Day!
    By Snipified4 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 09:39 AM

Tags for this Thread