Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 50 of 50
  1. #46
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post
    wait who are you?
    you once spammed on my profile, i dont like you
    ¸

  2. #47
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post


    you once spammed on my profile, i dont like you
    cannot remember. Did I ask u for tits or something? If so I do that all the time. But that's K.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  3. #48
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post


    cannot remember. Did I ask u for tits or something? If so I do that all the time. But that's K.
    i dunno what it was, i deleted it
    ¸

  4. #49
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post


    i dunno what it was, i deleted it
    oh, wait u were [H]arris? Shit yea I asked u for tits.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  5. #50
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Elio View Post


    oh, wait u were [H]arris? Shit yea I asked u for tits.
    .
    ¸

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Lub / Hate list
    By Neechan' in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 03:25 PM
  2. Lub/Hate list?
    By Impakt in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 12:27 PM
  3. My lub list
    By Saboteur in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 11:05 PM
  4. My lub list
    By Sid in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 10:31 PM
  5. The Hate List!
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 03:21 PM