Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    608
    i <- there you go. found him.

  2. #32
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,217
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    i <- there you go. found him.
    What? im so confused...


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #33
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    What? im so confused...
    The game was to find the 'i', so I brought him back home and found him.

  4. #34
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,217
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    The game was to find the 'i', so I brought him back home and found him.
    What if he was already home, and we had to find him in his house?


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  5. #35
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxJr View Post


    What if he was already home, and we had to find him in his house?
    Then it;d be a game of hide and seek.

  6. #36
    Johnleepower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    884
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    1,399
    My Mood
    Happy
    easy as fuck

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnleepower For This Useful Post:

    kickwu (03-29-2013),Powerin (03-29-2013),Powerlee (03-29-2013),[Dubstep]MPo (03-29-2013)

  8. #37
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,217
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Its cause you hack.
    remember, you are my slaveee


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Just Look at this and you will wow...
    By Narsha in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 12:10 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 04:28 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 11:08 AM
  4. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 11:19 AM
  5. Might as well say a hello, read it and you will win
    By 1skillz in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 08:38 PM