Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 82
  1. #61
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    Apparently you have nothing better to do. I mean you are spamming and making yourself look like a simpleton.
    How much of an education, In a special ed class?
    lol, that's pretty mean to insult special ed classes because some people really need them

    i'm in MPGH's clutches, i don't have anything better to do.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  2. #62
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    lol, that's pretty mean to insult special ed classes because some people really need them

    i'm in MPGH's clutches, i don't have anything better to do.
    I am talking about you. You are fully able and seem to be a ignoramus.

  3. #63
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    I am talking about you. You are fully able and seem to be a ignoramus.
    pls realize that nothing u say matters in this world so gtfo pls

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  4. #64
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    pls realize that nothing u say matters in this world so gtfo pls
    Hmm... Cool thats a careless claim. Ergo I think you should make a thread asking for a ban

  5. #65
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    Hmm... Cool thats a careless claim. Ergo I think you should make a thread asking for a ban
    I won't do that because I am not a begger retard

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  6. #66
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    I won't do that because I am not a begger retard
    And you say you have an education. I am more than likely younger than you and have a stronger education. Go back to Pre-k and correct your grammar.

  7. #67
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    And you say you have an education. I am more than likely younger than you and have a stronger education. Go back to Pre-k and correct your grammar.
    i do have an education want proof retard?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  8. #68
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    i do have an education want proof retard?
    Yeah, also you need to expand your vocabulary. Got any other words than retard? I dont think so.

  9. #69
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    Yeah, also you need to expand your vocabulary. Got any other words than retard? I dont think so.
    i do have an education want proof retard?

    that sentence had 7 words that were not retard, so

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  10. #70
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    i do have an education want proof retard?

    that sentence had 7 words that were not retard, so
    Haha... This guy, with a 1st grade education. Proof? I dont see any yet. Except how much of a dimwit you are.

  11. #71
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,950
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    Mr.Seyeko (03-10-2013)

  13. #72
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    Haha... This guy, with a 1st grade education. Proof? I dont see any yet. Except how much of a dimwit you are.
    Next year i will be in AP calculus and taking the SAT, is that good enough proof?

    You will probably refuse to believe so I have to reason no give further proof to somebody like you /

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  14. #73
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    160
    Thanks
    423
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post


    Next year i will be in AP calculus and taking the SAT, is that good enough proof?

    You will probably refuse to believe so I have to reason no give further proof to somebody like you /
    That proves nothing. Show me your grades that's real proof.

  15. #74
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunari View Post

    That proves nothing. Show me your grades that's real proof.
    Don't have a report card on me.

    Do you fucking want me to take a picture of my textbooks or what the fuck do you want?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  16. #75
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Oh god..not even funny..you also like JB.
    Uninstall browser now.


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Children who think they know the world.
    By DoctorLove in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 06:32 AM
  2. I need help, you think you know how?
    By gallopokoi in forum Combat Arms EU Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 09:57 PM
  3. Nice NX Patch! Whats next? I think I know...
    By Rixmann22 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 11:08 AM
  4. i think ppl know about hax...
    By bonezorzY0U in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:20 PM
  5. i think i know whats wrong with gourav
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 11:07 AM