Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54
  1. #31
    Fujiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JDM
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    745
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    WHY DID YOU GUYS BRING THIS THREAD BACK TO LIFE!?!?!

  2. #32
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by uber_tuna View Post
    WHY DID YOU GUYS BRING THIS THREAD BACK TO LIFE!?!?!
    Because the guy who I was talking about n this thread broke up with me, then we got back together after we both had sex with our own women, we both realized vagina is nasty and inferior to men. So now he has decided to honor me by pleasuring my body everyday as so do I to him.

  3. #33
    Fujiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JDM
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    745
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    Because the guy who I was talking about n this thread broke up with me, then we got back together after we both had sex with our own women, we both realized vagina is nasty and inferior to men. So now he has decided to honor me by pleasuring my body everyday as so do I to him.
    Who wears the pants in the relationship?

  4. #34
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by uber_tuna View Post
    Who wears the pants in the relationship?
    He's the dom I'm the sub.

    I can pretend to be a dom (only to girls) but I'd rather be a sub (to boys) because females lack manhood, so having a women crush your manhood is no where near as much of a turn on as ANOTHER MAN, with his own manhood raging inside him to dominate and control yours.

  5. #35
    Fujiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JDM
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    745
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Because Females Lack Manhood
    What about Russian women named Helga?

  6. #36
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by uber_tuna View Post
    What about Russian women named Helga?
    Helga is a German name.

  7. #37
    Fujiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JDM
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    745
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    Helga is a German name.
    Besides the point...Big muscular hairy women

  8. #38
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by uber_tuna View Post
    Besides the point...Big muscular hairy women
    There is a difference from a man and a women. Just because a women is hairy and muscular does not make her anything like a man. If a girl is hairy, like even pubic hair, I will not fuck her or submit to her simple as that. As long as her muscle definition isn't too much then I could deal with muscular build as well.

    There are fetishes where guys like girls with dicks, but I am not one of those people, I either like a Female or a Male. Either way, they have to be attractive. I am blessed with good looks and good genetics, therefor my standards are much higher than yours since growing up I've always social interaction more so with females than other boys.

    Enjoy settling for a fat whore.

  9. #39
    Fujiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JDM
    Posts
    2,267
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    745
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


    There is a difference from a man and a women. Just because a women is hairy and muscular does not make her anything like a man. If a girl is hairy, like even pubic hair, I will not fuck her or submit to her simple as that. As long as her muscle definition isn't too much then I could deal with muscular build as well.

    There are fetishes where guys like girls with dicks, but I am not one of those people, I either like a Female or a Male. Either way, they have to be attractive. I am blessed with good looks and good genetics, therefor my standards are much higher than yours since growing up I've always social interaction more so with females than other boys.

    Enjoy settling for a fat whore.
    LOL, I guess I respect on what you're into. Also maybe I will settle for a fat whore, who knows maybe you will find an attractive fat whore for your liking and maybe share on what you did with her on this forum...

  10. #40
    Codex+'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    853
    Shut up CS ! , Suck my Cock !

  11. #41
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    941
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Codex+ View Post
    Shut up CS ! , Suck my Cock !
    You want a gay guy to suck your dick?
    Gayyyyyyyyy

  12. #42
    Nozomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,210
    Reputation
    367
    Thanks
    188
    kbai
    this should be invisible... if you can see this... erm... idk fuck this


     

  13. #43
    Codex+'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Monster View Post
    You want a gay guy to suck your dick?
    Gayyyyyyyyy
    As long as he can make me Cum in His Mouth !

  14. #44
    Takooda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    High somewhere
    Posts
    632
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What the fuck did I just read... My Gawd... o.o

  15. #45
    Takooda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    High somewhere
    Posts
    632
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by uber_tuna View Post
    Besides the point...Big muscular hairy women
    Wha... DA...FAQ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Just in case you use the Console Administrator Hack...
    By Rocker1989 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 10:05 AM
  2. Just a Screenshots
    By WertyRO in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 01:22 AM
  3. just listen
    By wannabehacker00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:00 AM
  4. Just read this i need help
    By wannabehacker00 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 04:00 PM
  5. Just Finished
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 08:04 PM