Thread: Goodnight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,511
    Seeing as you live in Sweden, take the time to talk to Arbetsförmedlingen.
    They can probably set you up with the same education I'm in. They're supposed to be all over the country.

    If you want to learn the trade of being a chef.

  2. #17
    kd-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dineyland!
    Posts
    642
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Seeing as you live in Sweden, take the time to talk to Arbetsförmedlingen.
    They can probably set you up with the same education I'm in. They're supposed to be all over the country.

    If you want to learn the trade of being a chef.
    Yeah but im only 17 :/

  3. #18
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,511
    Quote Originally Posted by kd- View Post
    Yeah but im only 17 :/
    Don't think it matters though.

  4. #19
    kd-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dineyland!
    Posts
    642
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    Don't think it matters though.
    Yeah i guess...

  5. #20
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,511
    Quote Originally Posted by kd- View Post
    Yeah i guess...
    If you want, I can check in with my "handler" to see if she knows if there's an age limit?

    Speaking of nothing, saw your signature.
    You listen to "The Devil Sold His Soul"?

  6. #21
    kd-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dineyland!
    Posts
    642
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post


    If you want, I can check in with my "handler" to see if she knows if there's an age limit?

    Speaking of nothing, saw your signature.
    You listen to "The Devil Sold His Soul"?
    that would be great..
    and theres not by any chance that you visit dreamhack?[COLOR="Silver"]





    sometimes when im sad DSHS_Official
    Last edited by kd-; 07-15-2013 at 11:24 AM.

  7. #22
    Grå's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,352
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,511
    Quote Originally Posted by kd- View Post
    that would be great..
    and theres not by any chance that you visit dreamhack?

    ---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------



    sometimes when im sad
    Never been there, don't have the most powerful rig, nor the money to travel.
    Sad fucking life. Everything just piles up.

    As I'm normally always some sort of depressed (yeah I know, feelings are gay. Whatever, so to whomever reading this, I'm not here to please you)
    It's a great band. Send me your Skype details via PM.

  8. #23
    Nozomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,222
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    190
    What...The.............



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. /Tweet - Goodnight
    By Jabooty671 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:50 AM
  2. Goodnight
    By Empire in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 02:01 AM
  3. GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE
    By Doupleganger in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 11:42 PM
  4. Goodnight MPGHians!
    By DawgiiStylz in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 01:02 AM
  5. Goodnight
    By Czar in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 12:19 PM