Thread: Cocksucker App.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 198
  1. #61
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
    How isn't it gay?
    Gay
    Of, pertaining to, or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex; homosexual: a gay couple.

    I'm male.

  2. #62
    ineedtotrade!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
    Gay
    Of, pertaining to, or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex; homosexual: a gay couple.

    I'm male.
    That is a little faggot emo bitch, all you have is pink, you act like a women.




  3. #63
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
    It's pointless to live your life for yourself, live it for Jesus Christ, Darp de Derpy Hoove's



    ---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

    Jesus for the win, BABY!
    You seriously defending him?

    ---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
    That is a little faggot emo bitch, all you have is pink, you act like a women.
    Men can't like the colour pink?

  4. #64
    Jay777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derp Land :3
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
    How is my profile pic gay?
    Your picture is hot, I like the Lolicon, too.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jay777 For This Useful Post:

    Colourful (07-24-2013),ineedtotrade! (07-24-2013)

  6. #65
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
    Your picture is hot, I like the Lolicon, too.
    It's from an anime.

  7. #66
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,615
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,309
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
    It's pointless to live your life for yourself, live it for Jesus Christ, Darp de Derpy Hoove's



    ---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

    Jesus for the win, BABY!
    Pssssst, I suggest you stop talking to me or unless you wanna start an argument over the internet which would really sucks for you because you don't wanna get embarrased by me.

  8. #67
    Jay777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derp Land :3
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
    You seriously defending him?

    ---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------



    Men can't like the colour pink?
    He's my lover JOSHING, maybeh, brah. But, how do I join the Lolicon group?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay777 For This Useful Post:

    ineedtotrade! (07-24-2013)

  10. #68
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
    He's my lover JOSHING, maybeh, brah. But, how do I join the Lolicon group?
    Like any other group....

  11. #69
    ineedtotrade!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    Pssssst, I suggest you stop talking to me or unless you wanna start an argument over the internet which would really sucks for you because you don't wanna get embarrased by me.
    Embarsed by what a fat internet chick spilling gravy on her laptop while masterbating with it?




  12. #70
    Colourful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    131
    Thanks
    784
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
    Embarsed by what a fat internet chick spilling gravy on her laptop while masterbating with it?
    You do realize he's a he... Right?

  13. #71
    ineedtotrade!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
    You do realize he's a he... Right?
    That's the point.

    ---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
    You do realize he's a he... Right?
    Do you even lift bro? i don't.




  14. #72
    Jay777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derp Land :3
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Brenny. I would love you to embarrass, me. We'll see what happens, but, You sir need to change that little gurly picture, Pedophile1337. Oh I'm such a hypocrite, I love the Lolicon, but I am who I am. The biggest Douche Bag watching this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post


    Pssssst, I suggest you stop talking to me or unless you wanna start an argument over the internet which would really sucks for you because you don't wanna get embarrased by me.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay777 For This Useful Post:

    ineedtotrade! (07-24-2013)

  16. #73
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Instead of making this guy a cocksucker like he wants, just ban him. Please

  17. #74
    ineedtotrade!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    Instead of making this guy a cocksucker like he wants, just ban him. Please
    When did I ever actually say I want cs, it was to gain attenion then tell you guys te truth.




  18. #75
    Jay777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Derp Land :3
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
    You do realize he's a he... Right?
    Well y'all need to stop this sexy talk you're making me horny. So please stop this talk about males, males having some nice cowboy butt sex.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay777 For This Useful Post:

    ineedtotrade! (07-24-2013)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trading: Silkroad Accs. and Vb6 app.
    By blipi in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 10:29 AM
  2. more cocksuckers
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-29-2007, 11:38 AM
  3. Cocksucker group is helping?
    By kiling4u in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 06:30 AM
  4. Cocksucker Section
    By MikeM in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 10:32 PM
  5. New Cocksucker Members
    By MikeM II in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 07:55 PM