Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    unknownartist0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    667
    Reputation
    378
    Thanks
    721

    omg I'm so cool :D

    I slept alllll day so I woke up like a couple mins ago and got on here and i'm like lol awesome.

  2. #2
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,955
    My Mood
    Cool
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  3. #3
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,058
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Let us all try to give a fuck - owait they flew away.

  4. #4
    fabioamr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cool
    looking for a fuck to give

  5. #5
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Why are you such an attention whore?

  6. #6
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    OP is faggot.

  7. #7
    ghost_prot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    OP is faggot.
    i agree. but about your signature. though i agree it was only a trail run to see its ratings just like the first season of all shows sadly terra nova did not get enough ratings to keep
    even as a chubby girl Chanel West Coast is still hot

  8. #8
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,953
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    I slept alllll day so I woke up like a couple mins ago and got on here and i'm like lol awesome.
    who are you?

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  9. #9
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,953
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    I know what you are going to do. You are going to say your God's name at least 5 times in the next sentence, then insult everybody who isn't a Muslim because you don't like the fact that culturally Muslims are objectified yet you will act exactly like the stereotype that has given your people such a bad name.

    Sound about right?
    Last edited by PyrexxHero®; 08-26-2013 at 11:47 PM.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  10. #10
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,620
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,310
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The fuck is this?


    The fuck is that?

  11. #11
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,955
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    I know what you are going to do. You are going to say your God's name at least 5 times in the next sentence, then insult everybody who isn't a Muslim because you don't like the fact that culturally Muslims are objectified yet you will act exactly like the stereotype that has given your people such a bad name.

    Sound about right?
    What ? Excuse me , but What did you say ? ........ I didn't do anything or say anything why you're butthurt?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  12. #12
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    What ? Excuse me , but What did you say ? ........ I didn't do anything or say anything why you're butthurt?
    *why are you butthurt************* LEARN TO TYPE YOU BUNNY FUCK!

  13. #13
    onyblia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Till' you have a dildo shuved up your arse. That'll surely blow your ego.

  14. #14
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,529
    Reputation
    3109
    Thanks
    6,421
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by onyblia View Post
    Till' you have a dildo shuved up your arse. That'll surely blow your ego.
    Considering the amount of faggotry that the OP spews upon a regular basis, I'm rather sure that's already happened.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  15. #15
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,955
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DєfKOniK View Post
    *why are you butthurt************* LEARN TO TYPE YOU BUNNY FUCK!
    The fuck I didn't sleep from like 14 hours , I'm sleepy , lemme go give the bed a hug ...
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cool character for cool names, and other
    By rabir007 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 11:54 AM
  2. you no what wud be cool
    By louisgermy in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 10:07 AM