Thread: ASK A BRIT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanyboy225 View Post
    Sooo... Why is Great-Brittain so ''great'' in your eyes?
    great britian is the greater of england
    such as the united kingdom, we united with the north scotland and east wales and part of irland

    great britian sucks, as the term british is looked down apon by "white englishmen" as people who immagrate get given "british" passports

    example
    English: oi nigger get off my land
    Nigger: but i has british passport
    English: * swings big stick *

  2. #17
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,662
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,828
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Harry potter is considered a national hero however some schools made the books compulsary to read.

    "Also what are some good British food that doesnt taste like crap."
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    traditional english food doesnt really exist, because since the british empire people with wealth have always imported food from the likes of india and asia.

    And to you liz all our food would be crap




    crumpits
    scones
    5% pork 95% shit sausages
    roast beef
    roast lamb
    roast potatoes
    now THATS an answer, unlike what the Albino, yes Albino, said.

    Scones Rox.. lol but yeah Italian food kinda makes you biased on others.. cept Puerto Rican food, that is just scrumptious,


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  3. #18
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    what's crazier, a football stadium [america], or a football stadium [britain]

  4. #19
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    now THATS an answer, unlike what the Albino, yes Albino, said.

    Scones Rox.. lol but yeah Italian food kinda makes you biased on others.. cept Puerto Rican food, that is just scrumptious,
    italian restruants are always very popular in england
    and normaly on the more expencive side. aimed at young couples

    unlike curry houses, which tend to attract fat slobs who have had too much to drink

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    what's crazier, a football stadium [america], or a football stadium [britain]

    prbly england as football clubs have so called "firms" gangs which only intent is to cause riots

  5. #20
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    great britian is the greater of england
    such as the united kingdom, we united with the north scotland and east wales and part of irland

    great britian sucks, as the term british is looked down apon by "white englishmen" as people who immagrate get given "british" passports

    example
    English: oi nigger get off my land
    Nigger: but i has british passport
    English: * swings big stick *
    Lol, thanks for making me laugh. xD

    Another question: I'm bored + home alone... What should I do? xD

  6. #21
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanyboy225 View Post
    Lol, thanks for making me laugh. xD

    Another question: I'm bored + home alone... What should I do? xD
    stfu and gtfo my thread
    this was aimed at people with serious questions

  7. #22
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    italian restruants are always very popular in england
    and normaly on the more expencive side. aimed at young couples

    unlike curry houses, which tend to attract fat slobs who have had too much to drink




    prbly england as football clubs have so called "firms" gangs which only intent is to cause riots
    haha damn we have a bunch of drunk fuckers but not with the intent

  8. #23
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    stfu and gtfo my thread
    this was aimed at people with serious questions
    I can picture an English man with a stick now. xD

    Alright then: Why can't the guards at Buckingham Palace move? (I know they can, but you know what I mean)

    I was there when I was 6-7...

  9. #24
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Why is it that Britain's atheist population is near half?

  10. #25
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Why is it that Britain's atheist population is near half?
    English people aren't Texans.

  11. #26
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    English people aren't Texans.
    Lol... I didn't know half of the Texan population were Atheïsts.

  12. #27
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Texans = figure of speech in that case

    basically hes saying middle of the united states where those rednecks are

  13. #28
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    Why is it that Britain's atheist population is near half?
    because half of them are smart. (the atheist ones)

  14. #29
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog5595 View Post
    because half of them are smart. (the atheist ones)
    It's not about being smart, it's about having a mind of your own... Seems the same but it's different. Think about it.

  15. #30
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    not necessarily

    it's how you're raised

    i never went to church so i naturally didn't believe in god

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 11:07 PM
  2. How people ussually ask for cheats...
    By OvErLoArD2_0 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 09:29 PM
  3. Why you don't happy slap damn brits!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:07 PM
  4. Ask for Hax thread
    By System79 in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 01:43 AM
  5. Asking *cough* begging for a sig
    By ace76543 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 06:16 PM

Tags for this Thread