Thread: bored

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54
  1. #31
    H34T0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    1,369
    My Mood
    Asleep

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to H34T0 For This Useful Post:

    Sheep (11-27-2013)

  3. #32
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,730
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs View Post

    You think people give a fuck about rep?
    Then no, same goes to post count (I don't ask for rep)
    Let's clear up a few things eh.
    I didn't mean the rep green bar thing.
    I meant Reputation overseen by the general community, which from you is currently: total shit.
    You also could only manage to reply to the third line, missing the first and second.
    "hola go Es fuck yourself"




    (formerly) isSUR, Sur.

    Donator Since: 3-14-2014 (Thanks to Jov)
    CrossFire Editor Since: 6-1-2014

     

    Raow25
    Wazzupboy
    MasterlOGl
    Wassabi?
    Do4Love
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    -Correct
    CynicalBeast
    CynicalBeast
    Wazzupboy
    7Antix
    MasterlOGl
    TheMizer
    34rab
    Wazzupboy
    Triggergod
    Zackman49
    Himli
    Blondu21
    kennyltam
    shimngqi98 (or however you spell it)
    Poxer
    Uber_Tuna
    SoarHawk (Over 200$ dealt with)
    Umbreon (Maxedout)
    LikeH8
    Shoracko
    Hadh
    Steam
    160 Steam Trades
    23 Steam Vouches

    Scammed
    None



     

    Skype: issurhue (don't really use)
    MSN: issur@outlook.com (don't really use)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/esadam/
    Ask me for confirmation BEFORE dealing, my only alt is SURV2

  4. #33
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    941
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by isSUR View Post
    Let's clear up a few things eh.
    I didn't mean the rep green bar thing.
    I meant Reputation overseen by the general community, which from you is currently: total shit.
    You also could only manage to reply to the third line, missing the first and second.
    Maybe in the general section because its felled with fags like you.
    Ho i didn't? well then let me reply to that for you fag.
    Line 1) thanks for the copy pasta dumb fuck
    Line 2) even worst, it's really hard for me to see people that want me to rape kids.
    Your argument is invalid.

  5. #34
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,730
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs View Post

    Maybe in the general section because its felled with fags like you.
    Ho i didn't? well then let me reply to that for you fag.
    Line 1) thanks for the copy pasta dumb fuck
    Line 2) even worst, it's really hard for me to see people that want me to rape kids.
    Your argument is invalid.
    Seriously, are you fucked?
    I'm the faggot?
    If there was a poll, i'm certain more people would vote you as a faggot, rather than me.
    As well, you're comments speak for you.
    in the thread about the 2 year old who got raped, you posted "At least she didnt die virgin"
    "hola go Es fuck yourself"




    (formerly) isSUR, Sur.

    Donator Since: 3-14-2014 (Thanks to Jov)
    CrossFire Editor Since: 6-1-2014

     

    Raow25
    Wazzupboy
    MasterlOGl
    Wassabi?
    Do4Love
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    -Correct
    CynicalBeast
    CynicalBeast
    Wazzupboy
    7Antix
    MasterlOGl
    TheMizer
    34rab
    Wazzupboy
    Triggergod
    Zackman49
    Himli
    Blondu21
    kennyltam
    shimngqi98 (or however you spell it)
    Poxer
    Uber_Tuna
    SoarHawk (Over 200$ dealt with)
    Umbreon (Maxedout)
    LikeH8
    Shoracko
    Hadh
    Steam
    160 Steam Trades
    23 Steam Vouches

    Scammed
    None



     

    Skype: issurhue (don't really use)
    MSN: issur@outlook.com (don't really use)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/esadam/
    Ask me for confirmation BEFORE dealing, my only alt is SURV2

  6. #35
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    941
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by isSUR View Post
    Seriously, are you fucked?
    I'm the faggot?
    If there was a poll, i'm certain more people would vote you as a faggot, rather than me.
    As well, you're comments speak for you.
    in the thread about the 2 year old who got raped, you posted "At least she didnt die virgin"
    You are a huge retard that just ran out of bad jokes.
    Now explain me your logic, how is your fetish seeing me raping a 2 years girl between a post saying: "at least she didn't die a virgin"
    And i said that because i hate Egypt yes i am racist to Egyptians, so?

  7. #36
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,730
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs View Post


    You are a huge retard that just ran out of bad jokes.
    Now explain me your logic, how is your fetish seeing me raping a 2 years girl between a post saying: "at least she didn't die a virgin"
    And i said that because i hate Egypt yes i am racist to Egyptians, so?
    To begin with, if you're referring to your reputation (Partly)
    Your reputation is shit, I'm certain others agree.
    I constantly see "Bs for CS"
    That's just an example, you're a general heartless faggot.
    Being racist is normal, only the morons act upon it. (And by that I don't mean a comment or two, I mean constant)
    "hola go Es fuck yourself"




    (formerly) isSUR, Sur.

    Donator Since: 3-14-2014 (Thanks to Jov)
    CrossFire Editor Since: 6-1-2014

     

    Raow25
    Wazzupboy
    MasterlOGl
    Wassabi?
    Do4Love
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    Wassabi?
    -Correct
    CynicalBeast
    CynicalBeast
    Wazzupboy
    7Antix
    MasterlOGl
    TheMizer
    34rab
    Wazzupboy
    Triggergod
    Zackman49
    Himli
    Blondu21
    kennyltam
    shimngqi98 (or however you spell it)
    Poxer
    Uber_Tuna
    SoarHawk (Over 200$ dealt with)
    Umbreon (Maxedout)
    LikeH8
    Shoracko
    Hadh
    Steam
    160 Steam Trades
    23 Steam Vouches

    Scammed
    None



     

    Skype: issurhue (don't really use)
    MSN: issur@outlook.com (don't really use)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/esadam/
    Ask me for confirmation BEFORE dealing, my only alt is SURV2

  8. #37
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by H34T0 View Post
    Das my gif
    gib it back
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  9. #38
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs View Post


    You are a huge retard that just ran out of bad jokes.
    Now explain me your logic, how is your fetish seeing me raping a 2 years girl between a post saying: "at least she didn't die a virgin"
    And i said that because i hate Egypt yes i am racist to Egyptians, so?
    I am yet to read the argument but i know that your wrong because you are a faggot.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  10. #39
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    941
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by awessome.exe View Post
    I am yet to read the argument but i know that your wrong because you are a faggot.
    How a faggot doing your mom?

  11. #40
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs View Post

    How a faggot doing your mom?
    Oh damn you got me, I wish you would take that back Almighty argument king.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  12. #41
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    941
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by awessome.exe View Post
    Oh damn you got me, I wish you would take that back Almighty argument king.
    Hail your Master Bs.

  13. #42
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs View Post


    Hail your Master Bs.
    sarcasm

    your head
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  14. #43
    Terrified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    3,283
    Reputation
    1022
    Thanks
    941
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by awessome.exe View Post
    sarcasm

    your head
    I said Hail you twat.

  15. #44
    Lauritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Lurking
    SnowShovel
    Donator Since 2~12~13



  16. #45
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by Bs View Post


    I said Hail you twat.
    Jesus Christ are you siting here waiting for me to reply to you?
    Its so fast
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i got bored
    By moocow in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:23 AM
  2. i'm bored :<
    By moocow in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 12:51 AM
  3. Bored....
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 10:25 PM
  4. Bored once again....
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 02:46 AM
  5. Damn i am bored....
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:22 AM