View Poll Results: Should I Be A Minion For CA Section?

Voters
50000031. This poll is closed
  • Hell Yea!

    18 0.00%
  • Hell No!

    10 0.00%
  • I Dont Care.

    3 0.00%
  • not gonna happen bc im staff in another gay site.

    50,000,000 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical

    WPS For Minion CA Section

    I wanted to start this thread so i can start a poll about me becoming a minion.. we've have quite a few minions in the Combat Arms Section, but i feel that i would be better than the rest.. constantly on the site, always helping people, rarely upset or condescending.. i think im a damn good choice for a minion.

    what do you think?
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  2. #2
    ShadowWrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    In Love
    i don't care =\
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    i never had a gf -_-
    ^^Made by: Shayne^^
    I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
    Leonardo da Vinci

  3. #3
    Katie_Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,089
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    175
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Meh who cares?

    Even though this is spam

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

  4. #4
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    I wanted to start this thread so i can start a poll about me becoming a minion.. we've have quite a few minions in the Combat Arms Section, but i feel that i would be better than the rest.. constantly on the site, always helping people, rarely upset or condescending.. i think im a damn good choice for a minion.

    what do you think?
    Choose your words carefully.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...minions-3.html

    Last post, by liz.

  5. #5
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuerno View Post
    Meh who cares?

    Even though this is spam

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................
    this is the spammers corner yuerno.. of course its spam...

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Choose your words carefully.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...minions-3.html

    Last post, by liz.
    Liz knows im not some power hungry moron that's just tryin to get some control over threads.. the main reason i want to be a minion, other than me thinking i'd be good at it, is that i want to be able to edit my threads list personally.. that way i can edit it 50 times a day if i need to instead of keeping track of links and requesting somebody else do it for me.. but yea, i really do think i'd be good at it.

    the part you made bold in my statement is true.. i do think i would be better because unlike everyone else my time frame for being on the site is only interrupted at most by 1 - 2 hours, unless i take my family out somewhere nice, then at most its 3 hours.. and yes im including sleep.. im an insomniac, which sucks, but you learn to live with it.. i even get on MPGH while i work to see if anything is new or changed, pretty sure i've told you that i work at home

    you know im on at all hours of the night because you approve the apps i post at 5 or 6 am, my time, and im sure you see my posts too.. and everyone else knows im on at all hours of the day for the same reasons
    Last edited by Grim; 10-10-2009 at 03:30 AM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  6. #6
    ROUGHS3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH's resident persona non grata.
    Posts
    3,368
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    481
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll toast to that. I too thought another minion or two couldn't hurt. They don't need to be snippy about it. It's just how we feel.

  7. #7
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i got this up for the next time they want or need another minion.. just an early start on the application thread

    should've made the poll public lol
    Last edited by Grim; 10-10-2009 at 05:45 AM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  8. #8
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Choose your words carefully.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...minions-3.html

    Last post, by liz.
    The post she made, made me so fucking scared.

  9. #9
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Your activity is like half of there's. There is only one minion in the CA section that I believe you could do better than, and that is Stumpy, the only reason for this is because he hasn't had time to prove himself. User1 and XpliCitt have been doing a great job for a while now. We do not need 4 minions, and Stumpy won't get demoted because he is doing a good job.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to LegendaryAbbo For This Useful Post:

    -XpliCitt- (10-10-2009)

  11. #10
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Your activity is like half of there's. There is only one minion in the CA section that I believe you could do better than, and that is Stumpy, the only reason for this is because he hasn't had time to prove himself. User1 and XpliCitt have been doing a great job for a while now. We do not need 4 minions, and Stumpy won't get demoted because he is doing a good job.
    i had a higher activity % than all of them.. its gone down because i've been working on my programs.. you should check them out sometime

    and im pretty sure that eventually one of them will be demoted.. they are doing a good job, but so were all the other minions for a while.. its all in time, things change.

    and when i said that i think i would do better than them.. i wasn't talking about User1 and XpliCitt.. i was including all of the minions i've seen.. its been too long for me to remember all the names i've seen come and go from MINIONship

    i consider User1 and XpliCitt personal friends of mine..
    Last edited by Grim; 10-10-2009 at 07:46 AM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

  12. #11
    Trunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melb 4 Life.
    Posts
    2,211
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angry
    TRUNKY FOR MINION.
    CBF Explaining Why. Whitten Knows Why.
    Also, Check the Activity...
    Yeah...
    heheh Win for Trunky

    It's on, WPS!
    Last edited by Trunky; 10-10-2009 at 09:40 AM.

  13. #12
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    for me it's yes, who cares if there s a new minion .... they are 3 that do the job, another 1 will not do anithing (no offense)
    Edit: And it's not a poll that will make you a minion

  14. #13
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Suck a dick .
    I am the God.

  15. #14
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Karnaca
    Posts
    30,717
    Reputation
    4094
    Thanks
    17,862
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ill talk to whitten about it, since he lost a mod, *kinda* i think another minion is fine.. and you would make a good one. My post in the other thread was for other people.. I wont mention names, to save them from embarrassment, but not WPS.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  16. #15
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    The diction you use in your explanation of why you should be minion is a bit arrogant, but I voted yes because I think you would be a good minion. The way you expressed your point wasn't great though.
    Last edited by Obama; 10-10-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Applying for minion in specific sections
    By AZUMIKKEL in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 06:29 AM
  2. New Minions for the COD section
    By Obama in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 04:42 PM
  3. Vote for a new minion mod for the cod section?
    By Archangel in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 08:10 AM
  4. [Discussion] Minions for Soldier front section?
    By SofaKingH4rd in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 03:18 AM
  5. Liquidforce for Ca mod section minion?
    By No5cope in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 06:19 PM

Tags for this Thread